• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Way to make BBS better

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Would you buy this?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Soldier 101

Hey i've been searchin' up on Ebay and other sites and i've found a device that you can hook up to the PSP(SLIM) and intothe TV and you can play it on a TV screen.It wouldn't be much different from holding regular PS2 controller and watching the screen. I would definitly get it what about you???

Here is a link to a site with the accessory http://www.estarland.com/index.asp?action=redir&page=PSP&category=Accessory&product=29701&q=

There is alot more places that sell it and if you can't buy off computer i would suggest Best Buy.​

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
While I wouldn't mind it on a TV screen, I want to enjoy the PSP experience. So that's my personal vote.

C

Crossroads

You guys are trying to"improve it" even when it's not even out yet. Funny.

I'll stick with my PSP thank you.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
It's a nice accessory, but I'd rather play on my PSP, even if I was at home. I want the experience. It's supposed to be handheld.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
well i'm trying not to badmouth psp so that i don't get any crap but i'm also saying that i would rather play it on a tv like the rest of the series.

Days wasn't on a TV screen. Neither was the original CoM (Although they did make ReCoM)

EDIT: User Name mentioned one I forgot: Coded.

Muse

you look atrocious
Days wasn't on a TV screen. Neither was the original CoM (Although they did make ReCoM)

Don't forget Coded.

I'd rather play BBS on a PSP. That is- if I HAD a PSP. T_T I'd probably find it too troublesome to have to hook it up to the TV everytime I wanted to play BBS. (I'm lazy, lol.)

Dark Soldier 101

CoM, Days, and Coded say Yo.

Okay CoM on gameboy sucked days hasn't been released yet and so far coded is only in Japan so i'm talking about right NOW...you know in the U of A

and i have played all of the series and i have all games up to date so think before you open your mouth k

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
Okay CoM on gameboy sucked days hasn't been released yet and so far coded is only in Japan so i'm talking about right NOW...you know in the U of A

Missing an S there, aren't ya? :/

CoM on the GBA wasn't that bad and from what I've heard from those who've played it, Days is pretty good. So, uh. :v What's your point?
That still doesn't change the fact that three games are on handheld consoles.

Dark Soldier 101

okay you know all i was trying to do was help you guys out if you wanted to play BBS on tv thats all this thread was about so stop trying to be jerks............................glad thats over.

Also people make mistakes when typing so don't go critisizing everything you see that don't meet your standards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back