• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Way to make BBS better

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Would you buy this?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay you know all i was trying to do was help you guys out if you wanted to play BBS on tv thats all this thread was about so stop trying to be jerks............................glad thats over.

we appreciate. or at least i do.

but there has already been a thread about this in the past. and they're just pointing out why they would rather stick to the psp.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
okay you know all i was trying to do was help you guys out if you wanted to play BBS on tv thats all this thread was about so stop trying to be jerks............................glad thats over.

Also people make mistakes when typing so don't go critisizing everything you see that don't meet your standards

I'm not trying to be a jerk. I was pointing out some things you missed in your comments.

And as I said earlier: I wouldn't mind trying it out, but personally, I'd like to first play it normally as a handheld game.

Muse

you look atrocious

Hardly anyone was being a jerk. :/

Also people make mistakes when typing so don't go critisizing everything you see that don't meet your standards

Oh, but it's terribly fun to point out typos. :D Like this one:

I may cum up with stuff thts not ryt but tht dusnt giv u the right to say stufff bout me! =@

ok but i don't need like 5 people saying the same thing like 3 times

People tend to repeat the same things as one another if they share their viewpoints. That hardly means as though they're being jerks. :/

Dark Soldier 101

i get your point and i respect that i'm not going against any of you i'm just trying to help so that those of you who want to buy this have it beforehand.

Also making a double of a thread can be good too just in case some didn't see it and those might actually want to know about it .(thoughtful thinking)

Last edited:

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
@TITLE:
People are ALREADY making threads like this?

Wow, I would feel offended if this was a game I made, or if I were somehow the game.. because it's like saying "oh i watched the trailers this game sucks so lets try to improve it even though its barely a small preview" It's like u saying it sucks! Oh well..

"/ Don't be dissing BBS, it has Aqua in it.

Oh BTW sorry if this is waaay out of what u guys where discussing, I didn't read any posts "/

@TITLE:
People are ALREADY making threads like this?

Wow, I would feel offended if this was a game I made, or if I were somehow the game.. because it's like saying "oh i watched the trailers this game sucks so lets try to improve it even though its barely a small preview" It's like u saying it sucks! Oh well..

"/ Don't be dissing BBS, it has Aqua in it.

Oh BTW sorry if this is waaay out of what u guys where discussing, I didn't read any posts "/

you're fine.

and you do have a point. playing bbs on a tv would be like saying that playing it on a psp as intended isn't good enough.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
It's expected of you to post like this aquaxion. No big...
YAY! That means I don't have to work up to the expectation of a perfect member :D
Does that include the opening post?
Nope! Wait, yeah, I did NOT read the OP.
you're fine.

and you do have a point. playing bbs on a tv would be like saying that playing it on a psp as intended isn't good enough.
YAY! So that's what this is about? o__o Well, it's a PSP game for a reason, not a Ps2.. I would play this on my PSP, no need for it to be on the big screen. "/

Tigerruss

Awards
All I say, plugging a psp into a 26"+ tv isn't really an improvement.
Cause chances are the graphics will be designed to look crisp on a psp sized screen.
But if you upped it to that big chances are it will be pixelated if not extremely pixelated.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Honestly, this is a WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better title than the last.

But why would people need to make it better? It's already awesome !
images

scratch that, this title sucks.

just say "bbs on ps2 or big screen or something" something like that.. it leads people off.. making it a bad title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back