• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

we need help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

eugenerugger

so we have been trying to beat the heartless in trons world when your on the solar sailor. is there a trick or advice or are we just mot playing hard enough? please help thanks.

C

Colours

so we have been trying to beat the heartless in trons world when your on the solar sailor. is there a trick or advice or are we just mot playing hard enough? please help thanks.

Best way is to use one of your forms
Master form
Valor form
Wisdom form.
That is how I beated them.
<333

Jolts

Using forms is good but it's good to use reaction commands when they come up and equipping a powerful weapon. If that doesn't work you should try equipping some combat-based abilities or even grinding a little. Hope this helps.

C

Colours

Using forms is good but it's good to use reaction commands when they come up and equipping a powerful weapon. If that doesn't work you should try equipping some combat-based abilities or even grinding a little. Hope this helps.

You can't just use power along, you can also use magic to defeat heatless as well.<3333

Faris

Perfect Harmony
either method works. there isn't necessarily a right answer. which ever way you feel more comfortable for your character use that.

C

Colours

But you have a time limit, so I would do it the quickess way.

R.o.x.a.s

You can use action replay as well.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
The Best and problably the fastest way (did it on expert) first turn into MASTER FORM then use lightning the WHOLE time except when you have no more mp (obviosley) then just hit them normally or use an ETHER,it worked tramendously.

xxEvanxx

Forms, button mashing, and combos with Tron and the other party member are the key.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I found it best to do it like this, just keep fighting until you really think you need to use a form, then go for the form, and just kill like crazy, you should be able to beat it in no time, or if your some reason you are underleveled, get leveled up that will help you out..

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
If I were You I'd fight regular for half the fight, and when the 3/4 Purple robot things come out, go Master and start casting Thunder like crazy. Thats how I beat it.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
I'D suggest master form and just wack wack wack, if you fail, keep trying, OR just either level up forms or natural self :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back