• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Weapon+Enemy Rule

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolts

I know this might be a stupid question but I've been wondering about it for a while.
In kingdom hearts and kingdom hearts 2, we all know that your first weapon (wooden sword/struggle baton) can't harm heartless/nobodies and when you get the keyblade, THEN you can harm them. I know what you're thinking, the keyblade's magical. But the thing is, how come ordinary weapons (Example: Goofy's sheild, Cloud's sword, Leon's sword...) can harm heartless/nobodies when a wooden sword or a struggle baton can't?

Athaydea

Bronze Member
well i would think that donalds, goofy'd, cloud's, and leons weapons are "magical " to some degree (but the keyblade is more powerful obviously) ...and when have wooden sowrds ever done damage to anything .....lol

Athaydea

Bronze Member
well she didnt kill them ... if you look there hearts arnt released when she defeates them - she only kicks the livin piss outt of them...ive only ever seen sora, donald, goofy, riku, kairi, ( riku and kairi in TWTNW in KH2) leon, cloud, and sephiroth kill a heartless and relese a heart

they all have "magical weapon's so ... idk i just think its a little odd how org. 13 only sent they heartless after sora when other ppl could kill them too (kill them meaning that there hearts are released)

but yeah tiffa never did

NobodyRoxasXP

the thing is anybody can defeat a heartless/Nobody, the Keyblade just releases the hearts. Sora/Roxas couldn't harm them with their original weapons because at the time they were just weak little punks who didn't know the first thing about kicking someones butt.

mislead_light

well she didnt kill them ... if you look there hearts arnt released when she defeates them - she only kicks the livin piss outt of them...ive only ever seen sora, donald, goofy, riku, kairi, ( riku and kairi in TWTNW in KH2) leon, cloud, and sephiroth kill a heartless and relese a heart

they all have "magical weapon's so ... idk i just think its a little odd how org. 13 only sent they heartless after sora when other ppl could kill them too (kill them meaning that there hearts are released)

but yeah tiffa never did

just saying that i thought that the keyblade was the only weapon that could kill(as in release) a heatless

Lexias08

I think its because their weapons come from an origin of magical power and i think its magic that can destroy heartless, i mean look at what Leon could do with his gunblade when he shoots his magic laced bullets, and cloud can use materia on the busterword. I never got why cloud put bandages on the bustersword and why he looked like vincent.

Jolts

but yeah tiffa never did

Hey, thanks! Now I get it :idea: and, yeah, I guess they could have magic weapons.

khdude2000

way to dawn has got this one, yeah basically what he said, tifa donald, goofy, etc. can't kill heartless, only the keyblade weilder/s can release their hearts. a wooden sword/struggle club are weak and non-magical weapons with no unique attributes. As they are only suitible for sparing, and sparing to the degree where you don't kill your opponent.

Denki-Kurai

the thing is anybody can defeat a heartless/Nobody, the Keyblade just releases the hearts. Sora/Roxas couldn't harm them with their original weapons because at the time they were just weak little punks who didn't know the first thing about kicking someones butt.

This makes sense. well to me. they were weak. they had to have that dream with darkside/Twlight thorn before they could harm them.
As you seem in hollow bastion after riku takes the keyblade away from sorra he leaves him with the wooden sword but sora still does damge to the heartless with it.

Realest Player

the wooden swords and stuggle batons were just for sparring each other. they sucked way to much to actually hurt anying important

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Let's take a look at the World bound Party member's weapons...

Mulan- Sword
Beast- His claws
Auron- Sword
Jack Sparrow- Sword and sometimes bombs
Jack Skellington- Magic
Aladdin- Sword
Simba- Claws
Tron- Disc thing

If just about any weapon could harm a hearltess, I'm surprised Radiant Garden was taken over so easily...

Gummi Pilot

but yeah tiffa never did

Don't forget Stitch, Yuffie, and possibly Rikku and Yuna. Also, she killed heartless when she was helping you on the Ravine Trail, remember?

Could it possibly be that Wooden Swords and Struggle Weapons are just extremely weak compared to a Gunblade, Masamune, or Tifa's Fists O' Fury?

Jolts

This makes sense. well to me. they were weak. they had to have that dream with darkside/Twlight thorn before they could harm them.
As you seem in hollow bastion after riku takes the keyblade away from sorra he leaves him with the wooden sword but sora still does damge to the heartless with it.

Well, if that was true then in KH1 Sora could have harmed the heartless before he got his keyblade so that can't be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back