• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Website Update & New Message From The Kingdom!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
Re: Recoded Website Update

- When you attack anything successfully, the bar to the left of Sora's face builds up.
- Each time the bar fills up a complete level, certain buffs seem to activate automatically.
- Lvl1 = Medic, Lvl2 = Spirit Attack, Lvl3 = Attack Boost.

- When Sora levels up, it says "Level Up! Gained Level Up Chip!" which indicates that the panel system from 358 is likely presented as data chips instead. Definitely not a normal KH level up system.

- Aside from leveling up, there's another pop up that says "Power Up! Kingdom Chain 2.0 Clock Ability Unlocked!" which could indicate that aside from leveling Sora, the keyblades could also level up and unlock more stuff?

- One of the item drops Sora gets is "Fire Blast" which definitely indicates that commands are equipped items, just like they are in BbS. Neat!

duckroll from NeoGafs made these observations.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Am I the only one impressed with the graphics? I mean, these look much better than Day's graphics and that's saying a lot for a Nintendo DS!

And hooray for BBS Battle system! I really hope that becomes permanent because that is the best battle system in the KH series thus far.

αsiя

space coke

Am I the only one impressed with the graphics? I mean, these look much better than Day's graphics and that's saying a lot for a Nintendo DS!

And hooray for BBS Battle system! I really hope that becomes permanent because that is the best battle system in the KH series thus far.
It looks exactly the same.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

αsiя;5148672 said:
It looks exactly the same.

No it doesn't. I've played Days and this gameplay vid looks much better. And it's on as small as a screen as the DS is and the fact that I played the game on the DS means I can this definitely looks much better than Days.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards

Wow it is so cool. Now I really need a DS.

robertexe

Man this game looks awesome! I just hope they fix the Kingdom Key to look 3-Dimensional(like in kh1 and kh2)
not the flat embarrassment in Days. I mean the made the keyblade flat yet the stick Roxas uses in that one
mission in Beast's Castle is 3-dimensional

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Little Sora is so cute! <3

Omg the noiseeesssss <333333333

dflgkjflkgjklghjfkh throw up cuteness errwhere

Kyonne

I have a feeling that the commands in this game will be more melee oriented than in BBS... I hope i'm right!
Btw, note how Sora made some combos on that video (the first time he uses commands, the first one looks like a sonic blade and the second one he attacks down from the air, but using like that they look like just one command, and in the next battle he uses again the air one and combine with Hurricane Period)

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;
I like these graphics...they are great for a DS game. And YAY, a deck command battle system like BBS....I am anticipating this so much.

k99y77

Awards
wow gameplay looks really good just like BBS and the graphics are the same as days
and traverse town is back!!!! hell yes :D

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
dayumm..

that seems like fun..

its like a mix of bbs/days?

lol.. makes me want to consider getting a nintendo 3ds[wait that can play regular ds games ilke re:coded as well? ok.] lol..

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Downloading now. From the responses here, plus the awesomeness that is, and has always been, Re:Coded, I am looking forward to this =D

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The reason why we have like 5 threads for the video might be because I for one did not know anything about the video, even though I saw the post on the front page. I learned about the video on like QJ.net, since their post was about the exciting part, the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back