• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Website Update & New Message From The Kingdom!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Re: Recoded Website Update

Man this game looks awesome! I just hope they fix the Kingdom Key to look 3-Dimensional(like in kh1 and kh2)
not the flat embarrassment in Days. I mean the made the keyblade flat yet the stick Roxas uses in that one
mission in Beast's Castle is 3-dimensional

Unfortunately the DS isn't capable of PS2 quality. 3DS, maybe, but not the DS.

Jakek9

Yeah it's apparently backwards combatible the same way that the PS3 is backwards compatible with the PS2 and PS1.

Actually it's not compatible at all with Ps2 or Ps1 games. Only the older models are. :3

this game is offically back on my list. I had high hopes for it, but this is greater than expected.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Did you not see that sony patent to run PS2 games on the PS3 along with dreamcast ones!!! Guess what dream cast games are out which just leaves PS2 ones left. Rumors say it will be out by the end of 2010 because that is when the PS2 will offcialy be dead and sony wants to capitalize on making money

robertexe

Re: Recoded Website Update

Unfortunately the DS isn't capable of PS2 quality. 3DS, maybe, but not the DS.

Yes I know that the DS can't do PS2 graphics but a 3-dimensional keyblade isn't impossible on the DS

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
dayumm..

that seems like fun..

its like a mix of bbs/days?

lol.. makes me want to consider getting a nintendo 3ds[wait that can play regular ds games ilke re:coded as well? ok.] lol..
you dont need a 3ds

its a ds title :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back