• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Weight problems

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zol

Yeah I have that same issue. My doctor told me I need more body fat and to eat more meat but it seems like no matter how much I eat it never sticks. My family keeps telling me it'll hit me eventually when I'm older but I'm not so sure, I've been skinny all my life :x

I'd also appreciate some advice if anyone has anyone.
my Dad weighed 150 at 20 yrs. Then he hit 21 and the weight came. about 195 so it'll come.

Shawty

Awards
For the past 2 months I doubled every portion, and I started eating more healthy. I noticed some slight changes like having more energy and such. Last time I weighed myself was when I made this thread. I weighed 49.4kg/108 lbs. I have never reached 50 kg in my life. Until today, I decided to see if I actually gained any weight. And I did, although it is not a lot, I'm really happy about it. I now weigh 50.2 kg and I'm definitely keeping it up until I reach 55. May take long, but eventually I'll get there. =D

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I can attest to the slowing metabolism. I was easily the smallest of my friends in high school. I actually had to gorge myself to put on weight and I had one period when I was 16 where I weighed under 50kg's. I'm 5'10" for perspective. Skin and bone.

But now I gots a gut and weigh 75kg. I run from time to time but since I can't drive and I study and work, I don't have time to do it regularly or go to the gym. Really want to change that though. Not making excuses but I'll get to it when I get to it.

If you're looking for tips, all I can offer is protein shakes. When I had my maxilla adjustment surgery last year I couldn't eat solids for a month. I lost a good 5 to 10 kilos in two weeks but was able to maintain what I could with two protein shakes a day on top of the yoghurts and ice cream and shit.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
I went through the same thing. I was an athlete in high school, at 6'1", but my weight never really moved from 155 lbs, even with all the weight lifting I did and all the crap I ate. I usually ate four meals a day. However, once I started college, I stopped exercising for a while, and didn't eat right, which is pretty easy to do in college. The reality check came when I realized most of my jeans were getting tight, and the body I had in high school was gone (I was by no means "buff" but I was definitely toned. I think I weighed around 170 at the time. I've since come to my senses and gotten back in shape.

The important thing is is that at your age, your body is still finishing any changes it makes during your teen years, which usually leads to a faster metabolism. Sure it might be good to gain a little weight now, just don't go overboard, and pay attention to your body, because you don't want to continue the weight gaining regimen and suddenly have your metabolism plummet without realizing it.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
People with fast metabolisms can't really help it. My girlfriend eats 24/7, never gains a pound. I don't eat much for a teen, yet I weight about 200ish. Some of that is muscle from weight room but still. I can't seem to lose weight quickly. It's kupoing stupid... I guess I have my scottish roots to thank. They keep me short so my fat just seems to be stuck in my mid section. My arms calves are pretty thin, but the rest of my body really isn't. guh

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
So anyone know what to do when you just can't get that feeling of hunger to stop? Because my main problem is that I'm ALWAYS hungry.

Last edited:

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
My sis is kinda in your shoes. She's like around 5'10" 5'11" and weigh like 130 lbs at the most. Very slim. We cling onto the hope that she puts on some weight in her 20s (she'll be 20 in like a couple of months). She feels fine so I guess that's all that matters atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back