• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Weird Glitch...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitty

The place where dark and light intersect to make..
Okay so I was replaying Kh1 and it was my first visit at Halloween town. No you know that part where all the "dancing heartless" go hangwire? Well one of the heartless have infinity health... which is so weird....
Just thought I say that cause I thought is was hilarious
k, bye

Evil_Angel

We're you using any GS/AR/CB devices? Those have been known to cause glitches in enemy stats on Sqenix games.

White Mushroom

has anyone found the big hole in the end of the world where you can leave the map. Its when you are about to encounter xehanort well walk over by that wood fort thing and if you jump just right you will land on an invisible box and you can jump on forrever and ever leaving the map and walking all kinds of places you arent supposed to (like under the beach's sand or through a tree or something)

Aria

braver by the minute
That's a really weird glitch... I don't think I ever had any glitches like that while I was playing.

Derick_Shadow13

My friend encountered something similar to this, When fighting Xehanorts heartless at the end of the game, Any damage he would deal to The boss, would instantly be regained. His health bar would just go back up, and he couldnt beat him.

Aria

braver by the minute
^ Wow that's a horrible glitch!! I would get so mad at it lol.

LionHeart14

I've encountered a few glitches while playing KH.
The one that REALLY ticked me off, I was in the Space Paranoids fighting that huge heartless that atacks you after you leave the... I think it's the IO Tower. Anyway, I was hacking away at it, and after awhile, its health stopped going down. It didn't dissapear or anything, it just stopped. No matter what I did, it would'nt move. I reset the game and it happened again, so I just gave up lol.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
has anyone found the big hole in the end of the world where you can leave the map. Its when you are about to encounter xehanort well walk over by that wood fort thing and if you jump just right you will land on an invisible box and you can jump on forrever and ever leaving the map and walking all kinds of places you arent supposed to (like under the beach's sand or through a tree or something)

I always wanted to do that glitch!
No lie!!!

Well pertaining to this glitch:
I've never heard of it. I'm guessing that heartless was a bitch to fight...

State

Awards
Okay so I was replaying Kh1 and it was my first visit at Halloween town. No you know that part where all the "dancing heartless" go hangwire? Well one of the heartless have infinity health... which is so weird....
k, bye
Funny, I encountered this glitch when I was playing the game with cheats, this might be your problem.

G3N3

actually i have b4. i accidentally stumbled upon it tho and when i seen some youtube videos i knew it was a glitch. pretty awesome glitch tho.XD

Soren

Awards
I've never had any of these glitches happen to me before. That one where you go under the sand in the remnants of DI in EOTW sounds interesting. I'll have to try it once I finally get my PS2 up and running again.

PS- G3N3, you wouldn't happen to have a link to the vid you saw this glitch in, would you?

Apollo

Silver Member
k, bye

I've heard of that happening. But it always happening during boss battles.

Wow, that's funky. I don't think I've ever encountered any glitches while playing any KH games.

o_O I never knew glitches like these existed in KH.

lol

JenniMGF

I've never encountered any glitches whilst playing any KH game. I think you can find out how to get some glitches by doing certain things. It's a shame though, I do like coming across glitches, can be ver funny XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back