• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Weird predicament: Supporting developers issue

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

klode_me

Hello all ye good folk here at the boards,

This may come off as quite silly, but I find myself in a rather serious predicament:
I want to support the great gameplay developed in the Birth by sleep game, by buying this game, but my economy doesn't quite surfice for a PSP system, so I want to buy a game I can't play, to support the development team behind it... Are there any other way that I could do this, just wondering, I'm thinking of buying the game, but my computers aren't capable enough to emulate it perfectly either, so no-go there too, not to mention HOW I could even manage to ISO it to my computers...
I could wait, problem is, the market is evolving so fast that even this is dangerous, it's hard to even find the game here in Europe by now :O!!

Cheers and thanks for listening to my weird predicament,
Klode_me

klode_me

So Ebay or Amazon is out of the picture?

Sorta yeah, they can't be shipped to my region, since infringement and marketing policies dictate so, I can buy it from co.uk I think, yet I'm still reluctant, since I don't have the gaming system, sort of like buying a bed sheet without having a bed :p

Cheers

EDIT: Actually, if there is ONE thing that I'd like to know, it is whether or not you need a WIFI connection to acces Mirage Arena, since I could maybe go for the PSP Street (E1000) version of the PSP, it is very limited in features and such, but is cheaper and does a job well done I hear :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back