• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Welcome to Death City [Sign Ups]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Death City
[Soul Eater; Roleplay]

SEbanner.png

"A healthy soul, resides in a sound mind, and a healthy body."

The World of Soul Eater

~Death City
Located in Nevada, U.S. in the middle of nowhere. [Fictional] Thinking about missions across the globe, those are the physical places themselves, such as other states, foreign countries, their all the real thing.

~Birth.
In this world souls are born. Ones soul distinguishes their life force and ultimate resolute of power. The choice of birth aren't one by which we can control. Births vary among other souls. To be born a human doesn't completely handicap a soul. Humans are able to push their souls even further to master their soul's wavelength and resonate it with other souls. To be born a demon weapon is to be born a human with the ability to transform into a tool of some sort. Weapons by themselves are normally useless without a partner to wield them. These souls born as weapons usually find a human partner, then dubbed the title of "meister" to wield them. Between human meister and weapon soul wavelength is divided and depending on the level of cooperation they're enabled the ability to use the weapon, it falls heavily on trust to make a decent synchronization. Though there are some Autonomous weapons able to fight without a meister. They can partially transform their body and use certain kinds of attacks. To be born a witch is to be born a signature animal with high amounts of soul wavelength which outlets to magic. Witches act illegally in death city and have ill relations with the inhabitants within death city and have become hunted and wanted bounty heads. Witches posses the ability to cast trivial spells, hexes, and alot of other magics in the form of mammal, bird, reptile, or amphibian they're born as.

~Order.
Here in Death City there is a form of order that derives itself from the Death God himself. Shinigami. Shinigami overlooks the Death Weapon Meister Academy commonly referred to as Shibusen for short. Inhabiting a wide number of weapon meisters as well as weapons. The goal in mind is to utilize a team of both meister and weapon to act indirectly as military. As they train to better understand their soul wavelength and resonate deeper with their partner they also uphold the laws of Death City. Crime in Death City is the consumption or murder of human life and then consuming the soul left over. While Shibusen does act as a military force, an academy simultaneously is a rather odd double use...but its never been questioned as to why.

~Kishin.
In other words, Demon God. Kishin are the resonance of a soul gone astray and senselessly consuming human souls for pursuit of power. The first stage is becoming an egg of kishin, how a kishin is born and manifest into a demon god leads to say they've collected an immeasurable number of human souls and their wavelength expands and rises in order to escape 'fear' or the feeling of it. A Kishin's soul wavelength is so insanely murderous it expands across continents said to plunge the world into madness with a single pulse. Within close enough range of a kishin of any kind, one will begin to hallucinate and see whats likely a brief nightmare pushing them to the brinks of insanity.

~Death Scythes.
Death Scythes are the most powerful weapons in the world. They're human weapons that have consumed ninety-nine pre-kishin souls and one witch soul. These weapon's have surpassed those of normal weapons and take an incredible amount of soul wavelength to even wield effectively. The only problem with the popularity of 'easily' obtaining this kind of rank and reputation is that most potential death scythes and their meisters usually die in battles with witches. The other flipside to the coin is that if the one-hundreth soul is not that of a witch's, every pre-kishin soul that was collected up until that point is forfeited and the meister and their weapon are forced to start over. In history there has been but one death scythe befitting of a true death god's weapon. In history there have been nine death scythes recorded to have of obtained the status and therefore licensed to the right to be called 'Death Scythes'

~Witches.
Witches would more than likely be the only negative feedback and are unwelcome in Death City. They've formed ill relations in the past and have made themselves threats and enemies of Shibusen. The world where witches are from is greatly hidden from Death City. Witches can enter a place such as Death City unnoticed or to avoid suspicion with magic such as Soul Protect. It conceals their soul wavelength which is obviously very different from human soul and pre-kishin soul wavelength. They will appear human but secondly with an mammals, bird, reptile, or amphibian form. Sometimes witches can be mistaken for regular animals with high incredibly strong magic.

Story

My name Kishin, Howaido, but my title is "White Hole" I am the newest Demon God to be born into the world. I have contained my soul wavelength from being detected by the Shibusen forces. For those wondering what is a demon god? I sought to find the answer to that five years ago. I'd been studying with Professor Franken Stein about the time of the Kishin Asura's release. When the professor was later contained, I continued my studies in isolation from Shinigami-sama. In my relentless pursuit and studies I uncovered something shocking, the missing element that deters one's sanity from madness, completely controlling a demon god's madness escaping fear. I disappeared from the grounds of Death City, presumed murdered by Justin Law, Ex-Death Scythe in justified rank.

It was five years ago..that I found the truth of what a Kishin is. Rising out of nowhere a newly born Demon God with complete sanity and power unlike anything seen by pre-kishin eggs or even the long since passed Kishin, Asura. The question remains, in ones own respective perception, because I am a kishin, does that make a demon god? I point my sights for Death City soon enough, my name shall be known.

Until then we live steady lives, without the suspicion that I roam among you a newly enrolled this new semester. By the way, orientation is tomorrow, hope it goes well.

Concept

You know yet you don't, thats beauty of it. For the most part this will be where your creativity comes into play. The direction will become solid when the antagonist physically surfaces, til then its low key and standard. Pretty much everything has a dry start, til we stick our foot into the hot water of the bathtub and get wet. You shouldn't worry about the kishin (myself), worry about your aims as meister/weapon partnerships and becoming death scythes. As for witches, antagonizing Shibusen if they choose to do so.
~Rules

• Join with a partner, it makes things so so much easier on you. [if possible that is]
  • No Godmodding, but mild power-playing
  • No spamming or one-lining
  • No Machine gun posting, double posting etc.
  • If you have a question, ask it. I'll try to fill in the holes of the SE universe as is <_<.
  • If your going to join, please, be active. Post at least once a day if applicable to your free time.
  • No canons or canon's offspring, create an original character from scratch.
  • Two paragraph minimum. Trying to encourage you write more.
  • Planning on being a death scythe? Get your approval from me today! Seriously.
  • I'll allow you more than one character if you can manage it.
~Template(s)
Weapon Meister Template

Name
: [Full name]
Persona: [What kind of person you are...please please please be interesting and not summed up in one or two lines!]
Appearance: [what you look like, links are acceptable, just no tags k? please describe yourself.]
[B]Position[/B]: [Meister/Student, Meister/Teacher]
[B]Partner[/B]: [Character name/Username]
[B]Weapon[/B]: [The shape of their weapon form]
[B]Abilities[/B]: [How you apply your soul wavelength, physical skills or sensory skills? No energy shooting crap please, this isn't DBZ.]
[B]Tag Abilities[/B]:
[I]Soul Resonance[/I] ;The union of two souls between the meister and his/her weapon. Every pair has this known as basic knowledge, when utilized effectively they can unleash some of their powerful techniques unavailable. <--this is automatic for every weapon meister and their weapon.
[B]Recent History[/B]: [We don't want your life story, but what you've done since you've been in death city would be nice xD]

[/LEFT]
[/INDENT][INDENT][LEFT][B]Demon Weapon Template

[/B][B] Name[/B]: [Full name]
[B]Age[/B]:
[B]Persona[/B]: [What kind of person you are...please please please be interesting and not summed up in one or two lines!]
[B]Appearance[/B]: [what you look like, links are acceptable, just no [IMG] tags k?]
[B]Position[/B]: [Weapon, Death Scythe, Autonomous Weapon]
[B]Partner[/B]: [Character name/Username]
[B]Weapon[/B]: [The shape of their weapon form]
[B]Abilities[/B]: [How you apply your soul wavelength, able to partially transform your body into part of your weapon form?]
[B]Tag Abilities[/B]: [Autonomous weapons dont have a tag abilities]
[I]Soul Resonance[/I] ;The union of two souls between the meister and his/her weapon. Every pair has this known as basic knowledge, when utilized effectively they can unleash some of their powerful techniques unavailable. <--this is automatic for every weapon meister and their weapon.
[B]Recent History[/B]: [We don't want your life story, but what you've done lately thats worth hearing would be nice.]

[B]Witch Template[/B]

[B]Name[/B]: [most go by a single name]
[B]Age[/B]: [even witches age guys, this is not far from realistic]
[B]Persona[/B]:
[B]Appearance[/B]:
[B]Animal Form[/B]: (Optional)
[B]Abilities[/B]:
[I]Soul-protect[/I] ; As the witches' soul wavelength can be easily distinguished by trained meisters, they developed an incantation named "soul protect" which conceals their presence, but renders them unable to use their powers unless the incantation is lifted.
[B]Recent History[/B]:

[CENTER][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][LEFT][SIZE=4]Roster[/SIZE]
[B]Meister-Weapon[/B]
[/LEFT]
[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][LEFT]
[LIST]
[*]Healing Vision-Sigma [Finished]
[*]KR∆NK-both [Finished]
[*]Optical Justice-Psychokinesis[Finished]
[*]My Nigga-Ashes Remnant[WIP]
[*]Ubiquitous-Autonomous[Finished??]
[*]DarkxLight-both[WIP]
[/LIST]
[INDENT][B]Witches
[/B][none yet]

[/INDENT][/LEFT]
[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][LEFT][CENTER] [SIZE=4]Current Templates[/SIZE]
[[SIZE=4][SIZE=1]before the thread got shut down, just copy and paste. Re-post, and I'll take them down.]

[/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]
[/LEFT]
[/INDENT][LEFT][CENTER][LEFT][CENTER][LEFT]

~~~~~~~~~~~~[SIZE=3]

KR∆NK[/SIZE]

[B]Weapon Meister Template
[/B]
[B]Name:[/B] Kynotek Awtopzy [ Ky-no-teck, Aw-top-see ]
[B]Age:[/B] Seventeen
[B]Persona:[/B] She is mildly sadistic at times during an intense battle. But outside of a fight is the friendliest person in the world. Very intelligent/intellectual. Talks very highly of her weapon, and gets along with her weapon as if they were blood related.
Defensive if insulted, and sometimes cannot control her temper. Easy to get along with, and prefers to hang with boys. But she is still very feminine in her own way.
[B]Appearance:[/B] Her hair is a dark indigo almost grey color, and is a choppy asymmetrical cut. The front of her bangs are choppy, short, and spiky. She has two long pieces of hair that fall to the side of her face and cover her ears. Her eyes are two different shades of gold, and her smile is more of a smirk. Kynotek stands at about six foot, and her leather stilettos make her about six’ four.
Her top covers her chest like a toga would, except tighter around her large breasts (;D watch out boys, haha). She uses white tape as a belt and wraps it around several times. The top flows out of the belt as an asymmetric cape. Under the top she wears extremely tiny shorts that could be mistaken as underwear. Mostly all her legs are shown except a few inches above the ankle where her stilettos are.
[B]Position:[/B] [Meister/Student]
[B]Partner:[/B] Shoutta Streizentek [ Show-tuh, St-ry-zen-tek ] (template two)
[B]Weapon:[/B] Swhip (sword and whip combined)
[B]Abilities:[/B]

[B]Element Whip:[/B] This doesn’t take too much strength from the pair, and can last for the majority of a battle unless they’re caught off guard. They summon one of the four elements from their soul wavelength to envelope the Swhip and depending on which element is used the effects vary;

[I]Fire:[/I] The Swhip is covered in crimson flames, and increases the damage done when attacking. Can easily burn if touched. (notice: the effects don’t harm Kynotek/Shoutta)

[I]Ice:[/I] The Swhip is covered in ice and cannot switch from sword to whip while in this form. But, it is much thicker and longer, and tiny sharp ice shards cover the ice.

[I]Lightning:[/I] The Swhip is covered in a shocking electric current and can spread when hit against the ground. Depending on how powerful their resonance is the lightning will move faster and cause larger currents

[I]Wind:[/I] The Swhip is covered in a blustery wind, and every one of Kynotek’s swings is a powerful gust of air and will knock any enemy down if close enough.

[B]Tag Abilities:[/B]

Soul Resonance ; The union of two souls between the meister and his/her weapon. Every pair has this known as basic knowledge, when utilized effectively they can unleash some of their powerful techniques unavailable.

[B]Snake Venom:[/B] While in whip form, the whip changes its form into a large snake figure still attached to the hilt. It is a shiny purple, and if it reaches the enemy Shoutta will bite and the venom will cause pain and drowsiness.

[B]Ivy:[/B] While in whip form, the whip will change into a large root/vine shape and extend very far and can spread other roots and branches. The effects of this attack can sometimes be quite fatal and uncontrollable for the enemy and wielder/weapon so it is rarely used.

[B]Twin:[/B] Shoutta duplicates himself into two overly large machete swords. Their soul wavelength can only last for a short while so Krynotek has to be quick and successful while attacking. But, if hit with both swords it will cause instant death.

[B]Recent History:[/B] Krynotek grew up in Death City without parents on the streets. Shibusen took her in shortly after she hit the age of five. Ever since she has undergone intense training to become a weapon meister where she soon met Shoutta.

[B]Demon Weapon Template[/B]

[B]Name:[/B] Shoutta Streizentek [ Show-tuh, St-ry-zen-tek ]
[B]Age:[/B] Fifteen
[B]Persona:[/B] Shoutta is very immature at times, but Krynotek acts as a parent towards him, and he will obey anything she tells him to do. Other than his immaturity, he doesn’t have many flaws. He is kind, and easy to get along with and smart when in a tough situation.
He will guard Krynotek at any given chance and would never let his meister down in a fight. Extremely tough, and doesn’t take anyone’s crap.
[B]Appearance:[/B] He has jet-black straight hair that is extremely choppy and spiky everywhere. It lies nicely on the back of his neck and sides of his face, but on the left side his hair is more uncontrollable and awkwardly sticks out to the side.
He stands at five foot, eleven inches but his hair makes him about six’ one. His eyes are an electric blue, but you never see them because he wears large metal goggles all the time. On the left side of the goggles two large metal pieces stick out like thorns. He has an elementary smile, and thin deceiving eyebrows. His ears are pierced with large gages the size of a potato chip. He has an Aztec designed tattoo on his neck that runs down his chest. It is visible through his extremely low cut shirt that exposes most of his broad chest. It cuts off at the sleeves, and another longer sleeve shirt that is orange comes out to about his elbows. He wears large metal rings, and skintight black jeans and white boots that almost reach his knees. His belt buckle is a large lion head.
[B]Position:[/B] [Weapon]
[B]Partner:[/B] Kynotek Awtopzy [ Ky-no-teck, Aw-top-see ]
[B]Weapon:[/B] Swhip
[B]Abilities:[/B]
His rings can turn into sharp metal daggers that protrude from his fingers, but can’t be removed, and his speed is highly increased.
If in a tight situation, all his arm muscles become extremely loose and he can control and extend his arms like a large whip.
[B]Recent History:[/B] Used to work on a zoo as a boy with his parents, and one day got very curious. He snuck into the storage room and got locked into a metal box that was soon shipped off to Shibusen. They were expecting an exotic animal, but out popped Shoutta instead with his goofy smile. They realized he was a weapon once they took him under and enrolled him in school where he became Krynotek’s partner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[SIZE=3]
Nigga Sauce[/SIZE]

Name: Ceon Tavar

Persona: Ceon is a shy child. He doesn't speak much unless spoken to or feels the need to speak. When challenged, Ceon will tense up, but will not back down from a challenge in order to not be looked down upon as weak. He's not the fighting type. He cares for his friends and family. He would do anything to protect them. Though when angered, Ceon's true talents shhines through.

Appearance: [URL="http://th09.deviantart.net/fs44/300W/i/2009/079/5/9/Soul_Eater_OC_ADAGIO_by_OiChibi.jpg"]http://th09.deviantart.net/fs44/300W...by_OiChibi.jpg[/URL]

Position: Meister/Student

Partner: Dan Tare

Weapon: The weapon form can grow depending on the level of trust and synchronization Dan and Ceon has. In it's most basic form, it is a spear-like weapon. It's bright red in color, and has the same dragon tattoo running around it that Dan's right arm has.

Abilities:

Enhanced senses: Linking his wavelength to all his senses, Ceon hearing, sight, touch, and smell is highly acute. He can hear much farther or make out a single voice in a room full of people. He can see much farther, take in every detail down to a fine point, and able to take in everything in motion with complete detai and even able to see the wavelength of other allowing him to predict movement in others by how the wavelength moves sometimes allowing him to see an overlapping aura around them that can tell him their movemnt. This is all coupled together with his other senses to make it greater. He can feel the vibrations through the air, and on the ground, and able to predict movement through feeling the way the vibrations move and ripple. Able to smell atleast a mile away, pick out the scent of anyone within a group of people, able to track with smell even if the object has been wiped clean and the scent is hidden perfectly, and can remember someone completely by scent.

Tag Abilities:

Rocket Shot: Ceon can shoot Dan out at extremely fast speeds, rivaling a bullet. For as long as momentum allows, Dan can control the direction. Ceon can also throw Dan and get the same results. Upon impact, wavelength is released and exploded causing extra damage.

Soul Resonance ;The union of two souls between the meister and his/her weapon. Every pair has this known as basic knowledge, when utilized effectively they can unleash some of their powerful techniques unavailable. <--this is automatic for every weapon meister and their weapon.

Recent History: It has been many years since Ceon was knocked out by a falling weapon out of the sky aka Dan. Since he's arrived to Death City, Ceon's been keeping it low key and trying to avoid battle but, Dan's always getting him into trouble NO MATTER THE SITUATION! DAMN YOU DAN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[SIZE=3]Reforge Ubiquity[/SIZE]

[COLOR=gold][FONT=Century Gothic]Name: Seru Es’Dentia Demiurge Va’Orsa[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=gold][FONT=Century Gothic]Age: What?? Don’t joke around here, you’ll only end up confusing the dead hell out of yourself/ Back off mmkay??[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=gold][FONT=Century Gothic]Persona: Personality huh?? Well if you really want to know about Seru, I'd go for a broad tern of displacement. It doesn't really have a set persona factor as most other people seem to. Maybe the way people act or the way Seru exists makes for some kind of clause to how others just might act in any given situation or whatever. Well maybe one could say it this way. Seru is sarcastic in tow, and seems to always have something to say.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=gold][FONT=Century Gothic]Maybe it feels that there is more to speech than the words alone so it is alkso kind of rude and could care a lot more about what it says but doesn't at all. Seru just might be inclined to have a pretty disgusting attitude probelm that includes many distasteful phrases.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=gold][FONT=Century Gothic]Appearance: Seru has the appearance of a partial specter. For the most part the body is non existent. Seru appears to be nothing more than a floating suit of upper armor. There are no legs or anything below the area that is where its knees should be so, Starting at the head, Seru's face is covered by a helmet like mask that is hardened with a material that appears to be like bone, rock, and also essence all at once. Long gold [URL="http://forums.khinsider.com/#"]hair[/URL] flows down to the base of Seru's neck, and at the top of the head it is parted so horns are able to stick up with their curve and not be covered by hair from the head.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=gold][FONT=Century Gothic]The makeup of the armor reflects the entire body itself. There is an obvious skeleton motif being used for structure, but there are quite a few traditional Chinese elements being used, such as with the shoulders and how they stack upon each other. There are large white spikes on each side of the shoulders, and are sharp so that they can be used as weapons to ram into others with if needed, but they also set off the strong arms of the armor. Like the rest of the shell like body that Seru has, the arms are made up of a solid, yet essence based substance of bone that taper down into skeletal fingers that are sharpened like claws.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=gold][FONT=Century Gothic]The entire armor of Seru is symbolic. Upon close inspection you can see that there is a skeletal monster's face placed on the armor itself. It is augmented in the middle. The eyes are the most noticeable aspect, as these are the gleaming yellow jewels lined with yellow underneath on the chest. The rib-cage near the lower area is the face's top set of teeth. The pelvis is the lower jaw, and the ab sash and flap of the armor is representation of the tongue. Though not always present, or completely visible to others, Seru has a set of shifting spectral wings.......[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=gold][FONT=Century Gothic]Position: Autonomous Weapon??[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=gold][FONT=Century Gothic]Partner: Seru[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=gold][FONT=Century Gothic]Weapon: Something that seems to be made of a cohesive of fluxes that are bound to what is in essence. The sporadic nature of this weapon makes it so that Seru can generate nearly any kind of property and shift the weapon into many forms, like a staff, or a long bladed sword that is about 8 feet long. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=gold][FONT=Century Gothic]Abilities: Essence Frequency Pi-This is the essence of soul that Seru uses to power the physical existence properties as its innate manipulation and existence of pure power itself makes it able to formulate, use, breakdown, interpret, and above all else use the tangible material for its use. Apparently it immitates enough force to handle what may fight it.

Essence Frequency Nes- This is the essence of soul that Seru uses to power the magickal existence properties as its innate manipulation and existence of pure power itself makes it able to formulate, use, breakdown, interpret, and above all fathom sporadic forces to cause an array of spells. Apparently it draws power to tap irregular essence for equality.

Essence Frequency Vyr- This is the essence of soul that Seru uses to grant terms on varying whole spirit based essence as its innate manipulation and existence of pure power itself makes it able to both build and ruin on a whim, but he can only do so much at once, limiting him to the place he might be in as to not cause a cataclysm.

Essence Frequency Vak- A frequency that allows it to control, simulate, make, and manifest fire of could be horrifying power. Such fire is not even dependent on oxygen meaning that through will one can ignite these powers under conditions that seem completely impossible such as in a vacuum or underwater.

Essence Frequency Rue- A frequency that allows it to manifest and control the forms of liquids to manifest pressured bursts in varying forces and currents. Seru can turn it into vapor, ice, and other states of matter, conducting them in such ways that can make it rain, sleet or hail and cause influxes of energy inside liquid.

Elzebreault- The first stage of the Elezbreault is mainly focused on distortion so it doesn't do extreme damage nor is it completely formatted. Basically Seru emits a wave of compacted Soul essence from inside its armor that fires off as partcals of expanding rainbow colored matter that lock onto up to three targets at once. The base of the ability causes immense pain though actual damage to the target can vary. Impact upon hitting a taget or targets though can be pretty high, but the damage ultimately subsides.

Elzebreault II-

Elzebreault III-

Elzebreault Absolution-

Tag Abilities: None[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=gold][FONT=Century Gothic]Soul Resonance ;The union of two souls between the meister and his/her weapon. Every pair has this known as basic knowledge, when utilized effectively they can unleash some of their powerful techniques unavailable. <--this is automatic for every weapon meister and their weapon.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=gold][FONT=Century Gothic]Recent History: Lately Seru has been kinda busy with its own being, but that doesn't have much to with why random incursions of spirit matter seem to be escaping that which used to be an entire being. One should easily know what the results can and will eventually be. The answer is non function or a form of Seru that needs more than the norm to exist. The notion is that of a soul eater, just one much more dangerous not merely in power, but in reason.....
[/FONT][/COLOR]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[SIZE=3]Ashes Remnant[/SIZE]

[B]Name[/B]: Dan Tare

[B]Age[/B]: 17

[B]Persona[/B]: [Dude. Everyone should know by now, I don't put a personality. There's no point in it.]

[B]Appearance[/B]: He usually stands out in a crowd. His hair is a mis-matched job of hair coloring and strange looking extensions. Some parts are green, some red, some zebra-striped. His eyes are so blue they seem to radiate the color. His clothes consist of a long trench coat, the colors of which being bright red with a yellow outline. Underneath it, he wears a blue t-shirt, and jeans. He also has a very distinctive dragon tattoo running up the side of his right arm.

[B]Position[/B]: Weapon

[B]Partner[/B]: Ceon Tavar/My Nigga

[B]Weapon[/B]: The weapon form can grow depending on the level of trust and synchronization Dan and Ceon has. In it's most basic form, it is a spear-like weapon that takes up most of his right hand. It's bright red in color, and has the same dragon tattoo running around it that Dan's right arm has.

[B]Abilities[/B]: In times of great need, he can change his right arm into an oversized version of his weapon form. But he is not very adept at using it.

[I]Tag Abilities[/I]:

[I]Rocket Shot[/I]: Ceon can shoot Dan out at extremely fast speeds, rivaling a bullet. For as long as momentum allows, Dan can control the direction.

[B]Recent History[/B]: Lately, Dan has gotten into some trouble. Alot actually. He's a known troublemaker, and a problem to most people he meets...

Yeah, this will prolly be updated with different abilities or a better bio.
[SIZE=1]
[Ultimately Nigga Sauce's bio covers yours, so its cool][/SIZE]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[SIZE=3]Optical Justice[/SIZE]

Name: Sorai Resix

Persona: Sorai tends to be a carefree laid back guy. When it comes down to tense situations he likes to keep a smile on his face regardless of how bad things look. all through his life he has been the "jokeful" person out of any group though h has tendencies to go off in a fit of rage with his temper. Like his partner he is very competitive in almost anything that he wants.

Appearance: [URL="http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp241/miszboo12/33cu612.png"]Sorai's Apperance[/URL]

Position: [Meister]

Partner: [Cross Bellator/Psychokinesis]

Weapon: [URL="http://forums.khinsider.com/picture.php?albumid=301&pictureid=7564"]Wepon Form[/URL]

Abilities: My weapon form is a [URL="http://forums.khinsider.com/#"]gauntlet[/URL] gold and maroonish in color. In The gaunlet form, Cross is able to form and infinte amount of wires that flare out on command. The wires themselves are of a almost unbreakable matter but also extremely flexible which in turn makes them even harder to break. By using the soul wavelength cross is able to mold and harden the wires to form any shape or weapon I want for my needs.

[B]Wind Dragon[/B]:Sorai gathers the wind in a localized area and forms a dragon mass out of it. This is sent towards the opponent at high speeds, causing moderate damage. It is also possible for him to ride this dragon and launch extra attacks as it nears the opponent
[B]Part 2[/B] of this ability: [B]Divine Flying Wind Dragon[/B]--Sorai gathers the wind from the area around him, but instead of taking it from the level area he gathers it from higher altitudes as well. This form an enormous transparent serpentine dragon that swoops down attacking enemies. If an enemy isn't taken out by its physical attack, they might be absorbed into the body of air where they are imploded by massive pressure The massive dragon itself can be spawned into smaller dragons to cover large ranges or for multiple opponents.

[B]Beat wavelength[/B]: With Both soul wavelengths, either one of the users are able to control vibrations in the air due to the wires themselves. the vibrations will naturally make a sound thus vibrating more and more molecules, making various sounds. Then since they will hear it the sounds will damage their soul

[B]Particle Shift Motion[/B]: Using his soul wavelength and his control over the air around him. Sorai is able to amp up his speed. When this is put into effect he moves as if he blurs. The way he has created this was using his soul wavelength to break his body into particles and reform them in a local area usually 10 -15 feet away he i unable to use this long distances.

[URL="http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa82/Rinouchi/GaaraVSLee.gif"]Particle Motion[/URL]
[URL="http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn100/v-xarcadil/Gaara_by_SoOWuzNXT.gif"]more examples[/URL]

[B]Tag Abilities: [/B]

[B]Soul Amp[/B]: This a a technique that can be used with the Beat Wavelength. Cross and Sorai use the wires to create a steroe looking net. Then by adding electricity, the steroe will act like an amp multiplying the power of Soul Beat, even to the point of making enormous explosions.

[B]Soul Armor[/B]: Cross uses his wire to surround Sorai in thousands and thousands of layers of wire. By using his soul, Cross will make the wire condense into an armor around Sorai. The armor has no special form and when Sorai is wearing it, no visible skin can be seen on him (though he still has hi clothes on and stuff). Before the wires came together, each had a special amount of Cross's soulwavelength in it, giving all the blows that do break the armor, a cushin so Sorai wouldn't feel as much pain. By adding his own soul, Sorai can maintain his original speed, making the wire seem like nothing to him.

[B]Assorba[/B]: When Cross is in his weapon form, he is able to summon a kishin like eye on his palm. The the eye acts like a portal that can absorb just about anything, whether it be inanimate, living, or it not having a phisical form. However, it can only absorb on contact, which is where the air and the wires come in. Once something is absorbed, every single molecule of the object, is converted into energy to which Cross and Sorai can use later in a variety of different ways....

Soul Resonance ;The union of two souls between the meister and his/her weapon. Every pair has this known as basic knowledge, when utilized effectively they can unleash some of their powerful techniques unavailable. <--this is automatic for every weapon meister and their weapon.

[B]Soul tentetsu[/B]: Cross' and Sorai's soul resonance. They mix hot and cold air while at the same time making black storm clouds. Then once a tornado starts to form they add their soul wavelength and lightning to make a tornado with a third of soul wavelength, third air, and a third lightning. Also they are able to shape the head of the tornado to any form they want, Cross usually likes to make the head in the shape of shinigami's mask as a sign of his faith to Shinigami. In the unlikely event that the attack misses, Sorai can guide the tornado so long the head doesn't touch the ground.

[B]Black lightning[/B]: The name is pretty self-explanatory. It is basically a highly concentrated form of soul wavelength and lightning. The lightning is so powerful, even touching it slightly will paralyze every single cell in the body, however they wont die from it....

Soul Resonance Soul Resonance ;The union of two souls between the meister and his/her weapon. Every pair has this known as basic knowledge, when utilized effectively they can unleash some of their powerful techniques unavailable. <--this is automatic for every weapon meister and their weapon.

Recent History: Sorai comes from a rich family that was always located in Death city though he does not come from a royal bloodline or have family that are famous death scythes of any sort. his mother was a witch in turn she has fled though he still keeps in touch with her via letters that mysteriously finds there way at his doorstep. His father runs a chain of clothing stores out of death city but since Sorai is the only son he is the heir to the fortune. Before his father struck it rich they lived out of a old dojo where He learned to perfect his hand to hand combat. Sorai has earned countless trophies and has been in a number of magazines due to his skill in the martial arts.

He met Cross a few years back and looks to him as a younger sibling he tends to be very protective of cross. one of Sorai's favorite pastimes is to carry cross on his shoulders and walk the town. unlike most partners Cross already has a witch soul. Sorai is ready to take cross on the journey to death scythe.

~~~~~~~~~

[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]
[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]
[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]​

Last edited:

Regret

wat
LOOK AT ALL YE DANDY'S PRANCIN ABOOT WITH YOUR HEA
Name: Elysia Christoph

Persona: She tends to be a withdrawn type. Usually serious and apathetic, with a tint of melancholy. But in the presence of friends she tends to lighten up a bit. Shes a achiever as well. She obtains whatever she sets her mind on, and she's positive she'll get it. She is also confident in her abilities and intellect.

Appearance: Brown hair, thrown up in a messy ponytail with messy bangs just reaching her eyes. Hair that escaped the ponytail hangs along the side of her face. Green eyes, Thin eyebrows and a heart shaped face with White skin that looks like she hasn't been in the sun much. She has a Formidable bust, which is what she thinks sets off Jerome sometimes. She wears a red tank, the bottom of it stopping at her midriff. With a small blue jacket over it, the bottom stopping quite a ways before the end of her red tank. A blue skirt that matches her jacket. The bottom of it reaches thigh length with a black belt holding it up. She also wears just your average white sneakers.

Position: Demon Weapon

Partner: Jerome T. Cartwright/Healing Vision

Weapon:
Crescent Scythe: I become a small hand held scythe. Like a sickle with a sleek curved blade. Easy to wield. At this level, our soul waves are very easy to control due to the small form I take.

Reaper Scythe Mode: A much more intimidating form in size and power. This is my true form. My blade has two arches making two pointed spikes that protrude out of the main part of the blade which are razor sharp and able to cleave through many things.

Abilities: I am able to transform my hands into blades from my Crescent Form. If I'm really serious I turn the back of my legs into blades from my Reaper Scythe form.

Tag Abilities:
Soul Resonance: Witch Hunt; The combination technique done after Soul Resonance. While in Reaper scythe mode, Jerome takes me in hand and a sleek white crescent shape replaces my old blade enabling us to slay someone, even a witch, with one swing, but due to our unperfect resonance, we are only able to Synch for 30 seconds and unlesh only one swing.

Recent History: Elysia (called Ly for short) Recently found out about her weapon heritage from a unmarked letter that was sent to her. She thought a bit and decided to go to Shibusen, as stated in the letter. Her motives for going are a little bit self centered, only wanting to go down in history as a legendary weapon, Like Excalibur (who she wishes to meet one day if the sword is still around.)

She never met a partner before coming to Shibusen, so she had to wear a name tag with the word "Weapon" And pick someone who had a name tag "Miester." It was awhile and no one seemed to want her as a partner, She figured it was from her melancholy aura she was giving out. She was just about to give up until she saw a hand held out enter her vision. With a smile Jerome asked her to be his weapon and she agreed, simply as that.

They ended up a pretty good pair. They were only a few souls from her becoming a Death Scythe, Elysia is very happy about this and is excited to keep going. Elysia dreams of just being the top of class since there is no other goal she would see achieving... at the moment anyways. Her and Jerome get along very well actually, as he just over looks her cynical view of things and keeps going, though the only thing that does bother her are his random spouts of perversion...

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
C'mon, people repost :v

Name
: "Jerome T. Cartwright" Alias / Kishin, Howaido

Persona
: Appealing as a bit of a somewhat carefree spirit would greatly explain a lot of his character. Appearing as a newly commissioned student his attention span and patience are limited to his adolescence. He often dreams of things larger than that of Death City's walls, and wants to chase the clouds. Kindred as his soul appears, well concealed would be his second life as a fully realized truth of that which is a Kishin. Yet he's unaware of this part of him, his normality lies in his ignorance to his true self.

Appearance
: About five feet and ten inches in height. His hair is loose and somewhat long, the only spikes are found in his bangs, two the left eye and four to the right side of his face which conceal his right eye. The rest folds backwards and slopes behind him cut off at the back of his neck, fairly short, but well taken care of white hair. His eyes are a fierce shade of amber, rivaling hazel color for those color picky observers. On his neck, a black choker with a white spiral at his Adam's apple.

His body's pretty standardly shaped, he's slim with some athletic tones that form when he uses white rip. His attire consist of a white undershirt, complimented with a sleeveless hoody, no pockets found. Mostly white, with black sides near the ribs to abs. Complimenting symmetry with black pants with two white stripes trailing down the sides, with two white and yet oddly comfortable shoes. He has a white arm band on his upper left arm. A black wristband on his right hand with finger bands on his middle and ring fingers, one black the other white.

Position
: Meister/Student and Scythe Technician

Partner
: [Elysia Christoph/Sigma]

Weapon
: My weapon's name is Elysia Christoph, she becomes a scythe and her appearance will alter between two different modes. Each used suiting the setting for a battle, a small crescent and hand held sickle bladed scythe shaped like a crescent hook. The true form and natural appearance of her scythe form is the devilish reaper look, with two arches and a much larger and initial appearance.

Abilities
:

Soul Perception ; This is sight of the soul, and heightened from Soul Sight ability. Mere in terms of how strong ones senses are in terms of sensing souls and able to see them. For our souls appear in a certain color, that being blue. Pre-kishin eggs appear red, but such as the case with crona, weapon relations are possible. Soul perception allows a wide radius of sensing the souls of normal, healthy, and power souls, as well as pre-kishins. With soul perception and understanding of it, even a one star meister, with great talent can master it depending on their sensor abilities. Due to his calm mind, it appears before him as clear as day.

White Lotus ; The secretly practiced martial arts of a long since dead society. The dancing combat style with a strike for each each petal of the flower. Twelve stances, and twelve strikes, each a direct and forceful blow, when adding wavelength for destructive damage.

White Noise ; A wavelength amplified blow in which the body is struck directly shooting a massive wave into the opponents body. The strike is a jab to stun, the palm is twisted, then the wavelength is released through them.

White Rip ; Using his wavelength within, and transfering it to his upper body and lower body evenly, he can heighten his body to exceed his physical prowess. Ravaging by asserting impressive speed and strength slightly abnormal for a human. Using with a weapon, means their wavelength must be impressively strong to share this kinetic bond. White Rip can be used to boost attacks of a demon weapon, granted their resonance is deeply synchronized.

Demon-Protect
; Unlike soul protect that witches use to completely conceal themselves and at the same time handicap themselves, because of the body Howaido is using, he conceals his kishin resonance and influences some of his wavelength into the body. He conceals his massive soul wavelength or rather sends out a normal one in place of his much greater wavelength.

White Void ; Is the enhanced version of 'White Noise', in where a direct hit results in the opponent being rendered unconscious from being overwhelmed by the wavelength stretching from them. The attack motion is the same, only reinforced with a greater impact.

God Slayer Wavelength ; The kishin's wavelength of the first white kishin born into this world. Jerome being influenced by the kishin's influence enables him to expel much more wavelength and activates the God Hunt soul resonance technique. Should the weapon utilized be a death scythe, a their wavelengths ultimately entangle and their make up is far more malleable to be shaped further.

Tag Abilities
:
Soul Resonance ;The union of two souls between the meister and his/her weapon. Every pair has this known as basic knowledge, when utilized effectively they can unleash some of their powerful techniques unavailable.

Crescent Scythe Mode
; His partner is able to switch and take on a light attack scythe form. About the shape of sickle, the blade shape with the arc of a crescent. In this form, light weight and speed attacks usually follow with consecutive swings.

Reaper Scythe Mode ; His partner alternates to take on a heavy attack scythe form. A more devious shape and the original form in best respects to her weapon form, she becomes a scythe with two arches making two pointed spikes that protrude out of the much larger blade. Insanely sharp, and can cleave of limbs like butter. Used mainly when out numbered or in the case when putting their full force into an attack.

Reap ;
A powerful white slash of soul wavelength that flies from the tips of Elysia's arched blade that uses soul wavelength to cut through a target attacking the soul, and does no true physical damage. This is their standard technique outside of soul resonance and physical attacks.

Witch Hunt
; The combination technique done after Soul Resonance. Using Elysia in reaper scythe mode, sometimes crescent scythe mode ; the form their resonance around the blade forming a flowing white crescent shape able to slay someone even the level of a witch with one swing. Due to the high levels of soul wavelength and synchronization its still not completely perfect so one swing is all the time their allowed in their sync time of about thirty seconds.

God Hunt ; Available when resolving the need to become stronger. Reaching deep down, the sleeping kishin's power is then tapped into and a killer wavelength is released forming a solid white resonance shape over witch hunt, effectively becoming "God Hunt". What makes this different from demon hunt is in the way Howaido became a kishin which still remains a mystery. His wavelength is far contrasting from asura's so its led to say it can match Demon Hunter as the antagonizing force. A technique likely to be used on being such as Shinigami-sama.

Recent History
: Jerome recently moved to Soul City, with his parents. His Father a recognizable meister and his mother an exceptionable weapon. As his parents have some sort of standing in Shibusen, they've left him to the hands of tending to the house by himself. His partner, Elysia now lives with him and their relationship is fairly stable for the most part. He finds himself stooping to some level of perversion and is swiftly stopped with some cut throat violence. Both having already attended shibusen for about a year, they're both certified one-star meisters not far off from making two-star.

In more recent news, orientation for new students to enter Shibusen is upcoming. Having a steady rate of souls collected with Elysia they're quite close to making her into a death scythe. As for Jerome, his dreams are plagued by a second entity residing within him. He calls it nothing more than some child's nightmare of the old shinigami-sama but its got more meaning it to it than that. As he hasn't talked to Elysia about, he manages to toss this worry aside during their resonance and it doesn't restrict their relationship...much. In any case, they're also relatively close to death scythe status, at least Ly is.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Lolz, I didn't nessicarly edit after I posted. I just needed to get a link from it and I accidentidentally clicked edit instead of cancel. Ya but nothing was changed...

Name: Cross Bellator

Persona: Cross has an unusual personality, its almost like he has several different people living inside him. Most of the time Cross is very laid back. He tries his best to be nice to everyone and considers everyone his friend until proven otherwise. He loves to make people laugh and also loves people to make him laugh.There are certain times when another aspect of Cross' personality comes out. When he is like this, he can be a bit cruel and somwhat sadistic. He will not be above killing little animals if they piss him off enough. Cross can also become very competitive, doing just about anything to win ( as long as nobody gets seriously hurt (excluding his enemies)).

Like most people, Cross has phobias. Cross's two phobias are Cynophobia (phobia of dogs) and Arachnophobia. Both sides of Cross' personalities have this phobia but they react to them in different ways. When Cross is in his nice mood, he will hyperventolate, freak out, and even pass out making him utterly useless. However, when he is in sadistic mood, he will attack the animals to get him out of his sight. If they are dangerous then he will kill then (what a bastard)...

Appearance: Cross Bellator

Cross is 5'4 and has hazelish colored eyes. His hair is red and spikey, the spikes go in a counter-clockwise direction. On his left ear is two black earings. His attire simply consists of a short-sleeved black t-shirt and gray shorts. Around his waist are a red hoodie and a pack in which he keeps various things ( snacks, medicine ect). He wears gray and red shoes and also has a black band around his right leg.

Position: Weapon

Partner: [SoRai] Optical justice

Weapon: Weapon form

My weapon form is a gauntlet gold and maroonish in color. In my gaunlet form, I'm able to form and endless amount of wires and shoot them out. The wires are very durable and flexible making them very hard to break. By using my soul wavelength I'm able to mold and harden the wires to form any shape or weapon I want or my meister needs.

Abilities: Cross is able to change his hand into the claw of the gauntlet. Though it can shoot out wires the wires aren't nearly as strong and has a lesser quantity. In my gaunlet form, I'm able to form and endless amount of wires and shoot them out. The wires are very durable and flexible making them very hard to break. By using my soul wavelength I'm able to mold and harden the wires to form any shape or weapon I want or my meister needs. He is also able send his soul wavelength through the wires thus adding his wavelength to other people damaging their soul if it comes in contact.

Lightning: Cross is able to generate massive amounts of electricity inside his body. The electricity cannot be used effectivaly in battle when in human form. However, he is able to manipulate and control it almost perfectly whenever he is in weapon form.

Tag Abilities:

Soul Amp: This a a technique that can be used with the Beat Wavelength. Cross and Sorai use the wires to create a steroe looking net. Then by adding electricity, the steroe will act like an amp multiplying the power of Soul Beat, even to the point of making enormous explosions.

Soul Armor: Cross uses his wire to surround Sorai in thousands and thousands of layers of wire. By using his soul, Cross will make the wire condense into an armor around Sorai. The armor has no special form and when Sorai is wearing it, no visible skin can be seen on him (though he still has hi clothes on and stuff). Before the wires came together, each had a special amount of Cross's soulwavelength in it, giving all the blows that do break the armor, a cushin so Sorai wouldn't feel as much pain. By adding his own soul, Sorai can maintain his original speed, making the wire seem like nothing to him.

Assorba: When Cross is in his weapon form, he is able to summon a kishin like eye on his palm. The the eye acts like a portal that can absorb just about anything, whether it be inanimate, living, or it not having a phisical form. However, it can only absorb on contact, which is where the air and the wires come in. Once something is absorbed, everysingle molecule of the object, is converted into energy to which Cross and Sorai can use later in a vareity of different ways...

Soul tentetsu: Cross' and Sorai's soul renosance. They mix hot and cold air while at the same time making black storm clouds. Then once a tornado starts to form they add their soul wavelength and lightning to make a tornado with a third of soul wavelength, third air, and a third lightning. Also they are able to shape the head of the tornado to any form they want, Cross usually likes to make the head in the shape of shinigami's mask as a sign of his faith to Shinigami. In the unlikely event that the attack misses, Sorai can guide the tornado so long the head doesn't touch the ground.

Black lightning: The name is pretty self-explanatory. It is basically a highly concentrated form of soul wavelength and lightning. The lightning is so powerful, even touching it slightly will paralyze every single cell in the body, however they wont die from it....

Recent History: Cross was born and raised in Death City. His mother was an infamous Witch and his father a famous Death scythe. His parents kept their relationship a secret but eventually Shibusen and the other death scythes found out. Through an elaberate series of events, Cross' mother was killed and his father was exiled. Due to Shinigami's fatherly nature, he decided to have Cross stay in Shibusen so he can become a weapon. In fact, he even preserved his mother's soul for when he gets 99 souls.

Once Cross found his partner Sorai, he moved in with him. Cross' has a pretty good relationship with his partner and they rarely ever fight. Cross treats him like an elder sibling and considers him his best chance to becoming a death scythe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back