• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

well i havent understood this scene

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haxon

Why yes. :tongue:

I don't have any solid theories because I don't have much to work from yet, we have nothing other than:
-He weilds a Keyblade;
-His body-suit resembles Riku's, 'cept coloured differently and lacking the X-less Heartless symbol;
-His stance resembles Riku's (I think);
-He has black hair;
-He has gold, pupil-less eyes;

He has pupils.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

I don't have any solid theories because I don't have much to work from yet, we have nothing other than:
-He weilds a Keyblade;
-His body-suit resembles Riku's, 'cept coloured differently and lacking the X-less Heartless symbol;
-He has black hair;

he does have pupils....if you look at a picture of his melting mask...you can see that his pupils are a lighter shade of gold than the rest of his eyes

zexyishsmexy

-He weilds a Keyblade;
-He has black hair;
and he has a creepy ass, evil laugh :D

i think it is stated somewhere that it wasnt vexen that invented the replicas. so maybe it preexisted
No Vexen definately created the replicas.
Remember that one day in days that Xion was looking at a computer that said "VEXEN" on it? She was looking up herself. She was his project.

=====Day 23: Research Entry 326=====

The Program is largely on track. No. i, my finest Replica, has proven an even (lol he said even)
greater success than anticipated.

I intend to take the other vessel - judged unfit for number status - to Castle
Oblivion, where I will subject it to further testing.

One thing is clear: should these Replicas not be classified as a special sort
of Nobody?

Report Author: Vexen

Sir Adamus

and he has a creepy ass, evil laugh :D

I thought he had good reason to laugh. Lying on the floor is very amusing.

No Vexen definately created the replicas.
Remember that one day in days that Xion was looking at a computer that said "VEXEN" on it? She was looking up herself. She was his project.

I think the person you are quoting meant that replicas existed before Vexen made his replicas.
But that would be a cop out if Vanitas is yet ANOTHER replica.
Add an X. :35:

EDIT: Sorry for Double Post, meant to edit, forgot, is an idiot, sorry again.

CCs_No1_Fanboy

Somehow I picture a black haired Ventus with a hair shift. Just look at how Ven's bangs go across his face in a downward left position between his eyes. If you look at Vanitas' hair it does the same thing but the hair is shifted.

H

Haxon

They are a lighter gold, they aren't the pupils we normally see in KH characters (black).

he does have pupils....if you look at a picture of his melting mask...you can see that his pupils are a lighter shade of gold than the rest of his eyes
Nooo... he has pupils. Black ones. Theyre small, you dont see it?

2d7sh2p.png

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Somehow I picture a black haired Ventus with a hair shift. Just look at how Ven's bangs go across his face in a downward left position between his eyes. If you look at Vanitas' hair it does the same thing but the hair is shifted.

thats what some people believe Vanitas will look like.

BladeofHearts18

you guys are all thinking inside the box. nomura would expect you to think of it like this and then surprise you even more in the end. i mean i have no idea who it is but no doubt he doesn't look like any of the people you have mentioned. he could be a clone of MX for all we know. nomura said that when we find out who vanitas is, it would be shocking. i doubt he was concentrating on his appearance. ( except for his eyes signifying he has given into the darkness)

H

Haxon

The image of Ven is mirrored. :/

Vens hair goes to the right and so does Vanitas.

zexyishsmexy

I think the person you are quoting meant that replicas existed before Vexen made his replicas.
But that would be a cop out if Vanitas is yet ANOTHER replica.
Add an X. :35:
Like what...
hmm maybe that would proove that MX is Xehanort, he made a clone, Vanitas....and when that failed, he wanted Vexen to procced with it...since Vexen is far more intellegent and wonderful than himselF :D

But I like to hang onto the creepiness of Vexen just taking it upon himself to make children in the basement.

Sir Adamus

Like what...
hmm maybe that would proove that MX is Xehanort, he made a clone, Vanitas....and when that failed, he wanted Vexen to procced with it...since Vexen is far more intellegent and wonderful than himselF :D

But I like to hang onto the creepiness of Vexen just taking it upon himself to make children in the basement.

I don't think so. If MX made Vanitas as a replica of himself, then Vanitas somehow had his memories were erased, making him remember only Xehanort, it's possible that Xehanort (the apprentice) may have accidentally planted the idea in Even's head.

Although the basement theory does sound equally plausible. :tongue:

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Nooo... he has pupils. Black ones. Theyre small, you dont see it?

2d7sh2p.png

oh ya...haha.....i was talking about his eyeris..the part around the pupil....lol....i get the two of them mixed up so much

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I agree with Kostas on page 3. I believe it is Xion or a matter of her/him. Doesn't anyone remember what Xion is in 358/2 days? *Ding ding ding* A puppet! And what did Xion look like to everyone for being a puppet? *Ding ding ding* Someone or something totally different! Everyone up to this point could have possibly assumed Vanitas was a guy(Besides MX), becuase they didn't know what his face looked like, until the scene in the new trailer.

And if you were to look at Sir Adamus's sig, that isn't a fan drawing of Xion.

Yes some people are going to say, that the hair over the eyebrow is longer in the sig than the scene. But time passes, and or the hair could have been pushed up by the helmet. But there's no mistaking it, Vanitas could be another form of a past version of Xion.

Edit: I just noticed this but in the same pic, there's another part of Vanitas helmet coming off on the right. And it shows the hair curving to the right and down, with no strands of hair coming down over the right side of the forehead. And if you were to find that same position on Sora, Roxas, Ven, and Xion on Sir Adamus's sig, Xion is the only one that fits the discription.

Last edited:

zexyishsmexy

I don't think so. If MX made Vanitas as a replica of himself, then Vanitas somehow had his memories were erased, making him remember only Xehanort, it's possible that Xehanort (the apprentice) may have accidentally planted the idea in Even's head.

Although the basement theory does sound equally plausible. :tongue:
You with that, you're assuming that Vanitas is Xehanort the apprentice?

Sir Adamus

You with that, you're assuming that Vanitas is Xehanort the apprentice?

I#m using the hypothetical circumstance, mostly I was just suggesting how Vexen may have gotten the replica idea, though it's possible it could have been done before even BBS, and he just read about it.
So we still don't know who or even WHAT Vanitas is.
I actually highly doubt he is an Unversed, due to the lack of the Unversed symbol, and that there are no other human Unversed around (that we know of), so I think we can ase that he's human or (though unlikely imo) a replica.

kostas

Awards
I agree with Kostas on page 3. I believe it is Xion or a matter of her/him. Doesn't anyone remember what Xion is in 358/2 days? *Ding ding ding* A puppet! And what did Xion look like to everyone for being a puppet? *Ding ding ding* Someone or something totally different! Everyone up to this point could have possibly assumed Vanitas was a guy(Besides MX), becuase they didn't know what his face looked like, until the scene in the new trailer.

And if you were to look at Sir Adamus's sig, that isn't a fan drawing of Xion.

Yes some people are going to say, that the hair over the eyebrow is longer in the sig than the scene. But time passes, and or the hair could have been pushed up by the helmet. But there's no mistaking it, Vanitas could be another form of a past version of Xion.

Edit: I just noticed this but in the same pic, there's another part of Vanitas helmet coming off on the right. And it shows the hair curving to the right and down, with no strands of hair coming down over the right side of the forehead. And if you were to find that same position on Sora, Roxas, Ven, and Xion on Sir Adamus's sig, Xion is the only one that fits the discription.

yo thanks man i tottaly aggree with you :p

zexyishsmexy

I#m using the hypothetical circumstance, mostly I was just suggesting how Vexen may have gotten the replica idea, though it's possible it could have been done before even BBS, and he just read about it.
So we still don't know who or even WHAT Vanitas is.
I actually highly doubt he is an Unversed, due to the lack of the Unversed symbol, and that there are no other human Unversed around (that we know of), so I think we can ase that he's human or (though unlikely imo) a replica.
I agree....
I think the unversed are just...fillers. Something to get in the way while we try to get to out real objective, MX and Van. I mean OBVIOUSLY they weren't THAT much of a problem...or we'd be fighting them in present day KH.

I myself am ruling out replicas because:
1. I want Vexen to be a creep
2. I think...honestly...they really were just Vexen's little project.
=====Day 7: Meaning=====

A name defines an object. Describes the span of it. Gives it purpose.

We embarked upon the Replica Program to ensure our new power stays ours. Now,
our shadow puppet, "No. i", lives. It needs a name. Something to define it.
To give the hollow vessel purpose.

Report Author: Xemnas

So I think he's human.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back