• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

We'll meet again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
12 years ago, I did a silly thing: I joined this forum in an attempt to somehow watch Deep Dive. (true story, youtube didn't exist back then //cri) I ended up joining a community where I made many, many, many amazing friends over the years. This place means a lot to me, and that's probably why I've stuck around so long. But, since I'm no longer a mod and am not much of a Kingdom Hearts fan anymore, it seems like it's time to move on.

Thank you so much for 12 amazing and fun years on this site. Thank you for all of the roleplays, for all of the support on my dumb projects, and for all of the fun times we've had.

If you guys want to keep in contact with me outside of the forums, let me know! I'd love to keep in touch with everyone ;w;

Also, apparently, if you want to summon me for any reason, just say Bill Cipher and I will break through a wall while screaming "WHERE IS MY SON?!" (also you can mention him being in kh3. i will run in screaming and throw all of the theories in everyone's faces lol. WEIRDMAGEDDON WOULD BE PERFECT IN THE KINGDOM HEARTS UNIVERSE. IMAGINE TEAMING UP WITH DIPPER AND MABEL! IMAGINE A NIGHTMARE BILL BOSS FIGHT!!)

Take care, everyone! <3 ;v;

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
I barely know you but I have seen you around. I wish you good luck with moving on!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Later Rena, I'll always remember your goofy Roleplayer Interview haha. Godspeed, pilgrim!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Hey we never really talked a lot but farewell. I hope you have a good time.

oh i know we'll meet again some sunny day

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
"Would you please say hello, to the folks that I know..."

;~;

We didn't get to know each other, but it was great having you around. Kudos and Godspeed on your life, Takushi. ;^;

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Ah I see, sad to see someone like you go though. Thanks for the RP's too! I really enjoyed RP'ing with ya Rena-chan. Glad to see you moving up in the world. Such is the passage of time. See ya!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
It was not only a pleasure knowing you, Rena, but roleplaying with you was quite an adventure! :D I won't forget our time here on the forum. <3 Good luck in the real world, Rena, and may the force be with you.

Awards
NO COME BACK GET BACK HERE

ok actually i'm really on the same boat, not being on this site anymore and all. (but i'd still love to keep in touch!)

bye, rena! it was so fun roleplaying with you! <3

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I've never really known you well but I wish you good luck Rena! :p

Back