• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Well, only a few hours left i suppose...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oblivion seeker

It's about quarter-to 1 pm in tokyo on the second day of the conference... Does anybody else think that there probably won't be any more information from the conference? I mean, there might be a breif discusion about the NA and European release dates, but nothing that we don't already know... Also, when do you people think that we'll get to see the 8 1/2 min. trailer, if at all?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
we will get release date info. i am praying for it. just believe all u can. lol and maybe someone secretly taped the trailer but most likely not. they will put it on the official japan website most likely in a month or so. maybe.....

grant

when did it start by the way? and when is it initially ending?

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I can care less. All i know is that im about to go to sleep and when i wake up im gonna find a crap load of NEw info like this Afternoon. Jeez i hope we get atleast something from that conferance.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
dont say stuff like that. if u believe its going to happen then it will. lol joking. bt yeah i really think that they will give a japan release date and idf they do i will add a few weeks-month to that date and thats when the us version will come. trust me on this one.

grant

well if its going to be push... well lets hope its the day not the year

Non-Existant One

Dont get your hopes up, but one of my sources has been informed of Someone captureing the entire footage of the trailer on there camera phone, However the reason I say Dont get your hopes up is because the Source isn't exactly 100% trust worthy and is somewhat shady, but has come through for me before. (Lets just say that it's not exactly a source that I would rely heavily on, but has it's moments were it shines.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back