• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Well, there's something I didn't expect....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Funny, out of curiosity I went and visited the old house during my Traverse Town first visit. I just expected it to he empty but nope! Kairi appears and then Merlin! The canon(and old strategy guide) point to this all belonging in the second visit. I had no idea it was so readily avilable so early! I at least thought nothing would've hapoened after the Kairi scene.

The 14th Order

Yep, the trigger for the event is the first time you enter the abandoned house. This scene can be triggered as early as right after you attain the Fire magic (which would be after the first Guard Armor fight, when you first wake up in Traverse Town).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Funny, out of curiosity I went and visited the old house during my Traverse Town first visit. I just expected it to he empty but nope! Kairi appears and then Merlin! The canon(and old strategy guide) point to this all belonging in the second visit. I had no idea it was so readily avilable so early! I at least thought nothing would've hapoened after the Kairi scene.
Nope. You can do it from when you first get fire to when you need to deliver the book. The scene unlocks at any time between then. Been like that for over 10 years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back