• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

We're screwed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
1.extremly incrediable.
2. i wouldn't fuse. unless i get bored with just normal sora.
3. Hollow Bastion.
4. XIII Order
5. We should at least get 5 elixirs..

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
1.really,REALLY freakin awesome
2.maybe I'd fuse a few times
3.definatly Hollow Bastion
4.XIII order
5. just give me one megalixer

Little_Red

betch.
I so totally can't wait to kill those heartless, it sounds like a lot of fun. I can't wait to do that, even though I'm gonna die like a zillion times during that battle.

Dark_StarX

It seems interesting enough. Fighting all those heartless at once would just be brutal. I think they may do it in waves like at the end of Hades Cup how you wiped out one group and another appeared. Then again you could fight each and last one of them all at once. There is also a possibilty that you dont have to fight all of them. But who knows, you might have to kill them all...

Ansem/Sephy

We're screwed?

What do you mean? It looks awesome! And TN confirmed that we'd have to actually fight them. But, with the strong, fast-paced action, it should only take like 45 minutes . . . TN said it best when he described the new action as 'no longer a kid learning to use a toy' but that Sora learned to destroy his enemies with the Keyblade; he was mastering it. Nomuru also said the triangle reflex thing will be put to good use in that battle. I am looking forward to it.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
i think it is going to rock.

1. imagine all the expierence yo'll get!

2. i heard Leon, Cloud, Riku, and Mickey are fightin with u!

3. u could get a cool key chain. someum like a triple blade ultima!!!!

4. i have a theory thst BHK might meet Sora here and then u play as the BHK!!!

all of these r theories and/or romors, SO DON"T FLAME ME!! thank u:)

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
I think this battle is one of those which u can either win or lose and if u lose a movie will go on and if u win a different movie will go on but it will be simular to when u lose, Or u will have to kick major a$$! lol

1) This is cool as hell
2) I would use master form also or mabey one of the better forms we have not learned about
3) Hollow bastion
4)XIII order (who else wants to destroy sora that bad lol)
5) fill me up with elixers and im all set (grrrrrr u guys are going down!)

Awards
Hey everybody1 I'm back!
Anywayz, derz 2 thingz u outta know. 1, I already thought this was awesum, my lil sis just wanted to ask a Q? after she gound out about this forum thingy. And 2, I would really like to get a kick ass keychain after all this, and at least 500,000 EXP for beating these bastardz. Anywayz, thatz all!

Hanon

It's hollow bastion, and I hope we don't have to fight all those soldiers.I believe it's likely that we won't though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back