• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

We're screwed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
If you've seen all the full length KH2 trailer videos, then you probably already realized that there is a HUGE scene were sora and the gang are surrounded by a mob of heartless, including pot soldiers, normal soldiers, and 2 huge black behemoths. If you have, answer me the following:

1. Is this FRIGGIN' awesome, or EXTREMELY horrible?
2. Who would you fuse with to beat these guys? Donald, Goofy, or neither?
3. Where is this all happening? Hollow Bastion, Twilight Town, or somewhere else?
4. Who sent them to fight Sora?
5.(this iz more of a statement) We had better get a good item from all this! Like a keychain or a freakin awesum collection of gummi stuff!:cool:

Whispered.Hope

Some, or maybe most of it, may be handled by a cut-scene [I soooo hope so], but in some of the trailers, where they show the different battles and gameplay, we are going to have to fight sometime during that scene. Won't that be fun.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
1. Friggin' awesome, as we get to actually fight that army in real gameplay.
2. id go into Master From, so both.
3. This is happening in an area that looks like Hollow Bastion, but might not be.
4. The XIII Order might have, as they have been seen in that same area
5. We also have Yuna, Rikku, Cloud, Leon and Stitch fighting in that battle, so it won't be ungodly hard

Awards
Oh.
I bet it was the "jyuusan kikan"(13 organization) that looks sorta like riku w/ the long bangs. Cuz he did summon like 4 heartless on one of the trailers. He probably has "summoning" powers like sora.

Hey! Wait a minut! didn't riku summon a few monsters on one of the previous games? Hmm...

Last edited:

kizzyke

1. Awesome Ofcourse...What did you think??
2. I wouldn't fuse...
3. Risingf falls i guess... not far from Hollow Bastion
4. How should i know?
5. just give me a keyblade :)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
O.O Didn't you hear about the new "war" battles in the game?

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Well I can tell you this it ain't hollow bastion its been confirmed over a KHU and to tell you the truth this might be a new world that hasn't been confirmed I do know Noruma said no more like surprise worlds like POTC but this might have been one of those KH worlds like End of The World and Hollow Bastion

Website
kingdomhearts2.net
OMG! is my 1st reaction. BUT it looks like tons of fun because KHI's battles are kiddie stuff compared to that scene. But in recent articles and interviews Tetsuya stated that there would be HUGE battles to fight but if you lose it does not affect the outcome of the storyline. Honestly, it looks overwhelming to me.....

demonick

Texas. Plus those other, 49, lesser states.
Yeah, I agree with Cloudy_Card... if you look at the pictures of the world of HB in the new scans Xaldin found, the landscape is identical to the landscape Sora and co. are fighting in. So, I don't know who 'confirmed' it at KHU, but they were probably wrong.

Legato_Blue

you can see the towers of hallow bastion in teh backround. so why is it confirmed not to be hallow bastion.

Zophar

1. Not Friggin awesome, F***ing awesome! I mean you actually get to fight them all heh heh that rocks.
2. Fuse? Hell no, only in an emergency. First I am going to let out a primal scream, charge in, KILL HEARTLESS!
3. Where that war is happening... good question, I don't know.
4. XIII order, of course.
5. Who needs an item from all of that? You are going to get a shit load of EXP I mean do you realize how many there are. Plus if they leave munny and items behind you are going to be racking in the dough and the items.

Oh and you forgot to metnion the set of dragons flying in the air as well.

That is going to be my favorite part of the game. I mean how could you not like fighting 500,000+ Heartless in one battle?

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
1. Awesome Ofcourse...What did you think??
2. I wouldn't fuse...
3. Risingf falls i guess... not far from Hollow Bastion
4. How should i know?
5. just give me a keyblade :)

awesome..... neither, hb, some guy/girl,um....

Awards
u make a good point Zophar. I was wait'n 4 someone to correct me w/ f***

And, OHHHHH, it's XIII Order, not Group, although that is what "jyuusan kikan" means, "thirteen group"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back