• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wern't most of the organization members dead

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Oblivion007

wern't most of the organization members dead in CoM are they
suppose to come back in kh2?

a charecter is only worth bringing back if the fans like them enough or they are main charecters

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
They are most likely dead, Except for Axel. So far, we have only seen two Org. members in KH2:

Axel and Xaldin.

Well, I hope to see them in KH2, but only in flashbacks, like maybe if Sora's OC memories start to link again along with his old memories. I'd love to see them on the TV, like all 3-D like, like at the end of both stories in COM, like here for instance (that was put together by me btw) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v715/kaizer21/banner.png

Hey, Axel's a bit tanned, and Larxene has blue eyes! LOL

Dark Oblivion007

I've seen them in 3-d but that doesn't mean that they're going to be in
kh2. i didn't get to fight them yet cause I didn't want to get CoM.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
u cnt kill something with out a heart they have no heart so the didnt die they disappered theres a possiblity that all 13 of them will be in kh2

adventchildkiori

There were 6 organization members in com. But I want to know is how can you kill a nobody? I think they just disappeared and they will be back in kh2, this is just me...

DarkMaster146

Actually, they aren't dead. Some of them we have seen, and some of them we haven't they'll probably all die by the end of Kingdom Hearts 2 (or even if they make KH3!)

TheForgottenHeart

I'm hoping they all come back, not just in a flashback. I want to fight them in 3D. It wasn't really that fun fighting them with cards. I wanna see how they fight in full 3D and I want to hear what voices they would have. I especially want Zexion to come back cuz we really didn't get to see his powers.

PS- And i wanna really hear how you pronounce their names.

mattdelig29

If they come back there's gonna be some serious revenge. Like Vexen and Axel for example. Heck, they'ed be fighting amongst themselves so much, they'ed barely have time to fight Sora! lol

beastin4kh2

I don't think they're dead because remember that picture that had 5 of the unknowns standing in front of that building in hollw bastion

5_unknowns.jpg

Aura Lightheart

Wandering the vasts of Sunset Horizens...
Website
sairyo.deviantart.com
mattdelig29 said:
If they come back there's gonna be some serious revenge. Like Vexen and Axel for example. Heck, they'ed be fighting amongst themselves so much, they'ed barely have time to fight Sora! lol

That would be great to see though... Vexen would probably turn Axel in to a popicle and Axel would turn Vexen into a Sweettooth ripoff...
Sora would be in the backround selling ticket's to the show and becoming a millionaire! XD **imagen's the scene and dies laughing**

beastin4kh2 said:
I don't think they're dead because remember that picture that had 5 of the unknowns standing in front of that building in hollw bastion

5_unknowns.jpg

Your right... The last on on the right side reminds me of Zexion in a way...
The one inbetween the center one and the last one on the right reminds me of Vexen, the center reminds me of Axel, and the one inbetween the middle one and the last one on the left reminds me of Larnexe...

beastin4kh2

Your right... The last on on the right side reminds me of Zexion in a way...
The one inbetween the center on and the last one on the right reminds me of Vexen, the center reminds me of Axel, and the one inbetween the middle one and the last one on the left reminds me of Larnexe...

thats the samething I was saying

.:kaizer21:.

Banned

DarkMaster, your sig is WAAYYY too big. Resize it.

They are most likely dead. Remember how there are 5 more unknowns to be revealed? I guess those 5 are the ones are the new members to be revealed.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i think that the org members in CoM died and wont come back i mean wtf would they come back for to, get beat down again. lol they are dead. they faded away after sora riku or Axel destroyed them. its that simple u can kill a nobody i mean loook what happened to the EM in Final Mix. He was almost consumed by those hexagonal things but he was so strong that he was able to stop it. Larxene Lexuas Vexen and Marluxia are dead. the only one i can see that may be in KH2 is Zexion. lol this is just my opinion however

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back