• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wet

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
this is like stranglehold but more annoying

I LIKE IT

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Sounds like a Lara Croft wannabe.

So do you. I don't remember the last time Lara Croft used a sword, slowed down time and was asian.

It looks pretty much weird but kind of fun, it depends on the controls of course. I probably would like it, if it at least has a decent story.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
So do you. I don't remember the last time Lara Croft used a sword, slowed down time and was asian.

It looks pretty much weird but kind of fun, it depends on the controls of course. I probably would like it, if it at least has a decent story.

I don't remember the last good Lara Croft game either. lol

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I get the feeling this is going to end up like Stranglehold all over again :L

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I wonder when developers decided to stop trying to make more creative and original games. This'll just end up being another Path of Neo/Stranglehold/Tomb Raider/Devil May Cry.

Needs mo originality, big boobs and swords alone won't quite cut it anymore.

Macabre

Gold Member
this looks fun

No seriously, it does.
The slow motion firing + the acrobatic techniques = awesome
I see only one major problem of the game and that is the enemy A.I
From the gameplay videos I've seen, I can easily say that the enemy A.I sucks. They seems to stand stationary most of the time and just wait for the girl to kill them with her katana and when they use guns to attack her they miss most of the time, but that could probably be because of her quick acrobatic techniques.

It's pretty much a combo of Max Payne and Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, which is a good thing in my book.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I played the demo on PSN, and to be honest it seemed kinda boring. It wouldn't be anything beyond a rental for me.

afrobutt

Silver Member
i enjoyed the demo enough to play it more then once

you get bonus points for shooting a guy in the dick i mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back