• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What’s a KH moment that doesn’t feel real?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Vulpes XIII

Awards
For me it would be:

In the Gameboy advance version of Chain of Memories the fact that the first time we meet Axel the first thing he does is appear out of nowhere and says “Boo”

All of KH2 Atlantica

The loading screens of KH3 and just the idea of the KH characters using social media.

The fact that Ventus, Lauriam and Elrena are from the age of fairytales and the idea that they would of existed before Xehanort was even born.

Unreality Is now officially a thing in the KH universe

Vanitas being thrown through doors by Sully

Woody insulting Young Xehanort

Luxord falling of a boat because of Jack Sparrow’s bad breath.

The fact there is a Keyblade which can transform into a frying pan

Last edited:

KudoTsurugi

Awards
- Xigbar turning out to be Luxu this whole time.
- Ventus being from the time of the Keyblade War.
- The whole worldlines thing to explain the turn back in time.
- Sora disappearing at the end of KH3.
- And the fact that the black box thing went nowhere in KH3 despite being brought up every time Maleficent and Pete appear, only to be carried over into the next saga.

Foxycian

Awards
- Ventus being from the time of the Keyblade War.
But there are already hints for that

1. his past in bbs was a mystery

2. Xehanort in his report claimed it’s destiny that allowed him and Ventus to meet

3. Ventus station of awakening had no faces which is odd and he also has picture of Keyblade graveyard
you know that important place of the keyblade war?

4. The rise of the Union, a well known Union X theme (remix of the Key of light) is a theme played with Ventus the most

5. Vanitas telling Ventus “our Union was not finished” in their final clash

obviously I’m not saying it was planned but at least there were hints

it’s Marluxia and Elrena who shouldn’t be part of Union X, them being keyblade wielders is just a stretch.

KudoTsurugi

Awards
But there are already hints for that

1. his past in bbs was a mystery

2. Xehanort in his report claimed it’s destiny that allowed him and Ventus to meet

3. Ventus station of awakening had no faces which is odd and he also has picture of Keyblade graveyard
you know that important place of the keyblade war?

4. The rise of the Union, a well known Union X theme (remix of the Key of light) is a theme played with Ventus the most

5. Vanitas telling Ventus “our Union was not finished” in their final clash

obviously I’m not saying it was planned but at least there were hints

it’s Marluxia and Elrena who shouldn’t be part of Union X, them being keyblade wielders is just a stretch.

I could’ve bought the idea he was a descendant of/related to someone from the Keyblade War, like they seem to be doing with Brain and Eraqus now, but at the time it happened it still felt out of nowhere.
The station having no faces on it could’ve been in reference to how he was essentially a blank slate after Sora shared some of his heart with him. The union could’ve been simply in reference to their incomplete heart.

I think I can see where there can be hints of it in hindsight, but it still feels off to me. Especially with the wrench in the works that is “Darkness“.

Though Marluxia and Larxene being part of that era, along with Demyx and Luxord if Xemnas is to be believed, definitely adds to the out-of-left-field factor.

Foxycian

Awards
My Answer for this topic:

it’s the Moon kingdom hearts, when I was a kid whenever I see it I just have that weird “I can’t take it seriously” look in my face, in the fate of the unkown when Xehanort summoned it, i just find it weird and out of place in that serious situation, it looked beautiful but not threatening and just overall out of place

kingdom hearts 3 changed my mind though, the moon Kingdom hearts is actually a threat now, finally we know how big of a threat it is, it’s basically a reset button, and honestly that was menacing, for once I no longer think kingdom hearts as just floaty moon with a heart shape.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Some of mine others have mentioned.

Marluxia, Larxene, and Ventus being from the age of Fairy Tales and thus older then Xehanort.

Saix becoming a "good guy" when he's primarily been a villain, one of the nastier ones.

Lock, Shock, and Barrel being mini boss battles in at least three different KH games I've played.

Monstro's insides being a full world with Heartless, treasure chest, and other collectible goods.

Donald and Goofy entering worlds where nobody is freaked out by their appearance, in worlds where dogs and ducks aren't like normal people.

The entire Xehanort twist. A ruler who went mad with darkness, who turns out to be the apprentice who stole his masters name, who turns out to be a young Keyblade wielder under the control of a evil old man and their clash causes the body to have amnesia and create a whole new identity.

Mickey's bad animation in 0.2

Donald and Goofy turning into animals in certain worlds, besides their actual species.

Back