• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What’s your ideal KH3 special edition?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Perkilator

Awards
Just as the title says. If KH3 got a re-release on the PS5, what would be your ideal version thereof? For me:
  • Package it with Melody of Memory, and call it “KINGDOM HEARTS III + Melody of Memory”
  • Add the option to skip every cutscene between gameplay segments
  • Add all DLC to the game (unlocked after beating it, of course)
  • Add Kingdom Hearts 0.2 to the prologue (with improved graphics)
  • Make a more natural tutorial for Attractions, Keyblade transformations and Rage Form
    • Introduce Attractions during the last phase of the Rock Titan battle
    • Introduce Keyblade transformations in a cutscene right before the battle against the other Titans, with a cutscene of Sora gaining Hero's Origin and watching it transform
    • Introduce Rage Form during the battle at the Old Mansion
  • Expand Twilight Town to the Clock Tower and the Old Mansion interior
  • More unique Command Menu displays for:
    • Final World
    • Dark World
    • Land of Departure
  • Two new "Default" Command Menu displays:
  • New Magic elements unlocked via leveling up:
    • Magnet
    • Gravity
    • Stop
    • Reflect
  • New Keyblades:
    • Master's Defender; a replica of Eraqus' Keyblade, granted to Sora after Vanitas is defeated in Land of Departure
    • No Name; a replica of Xehanort's Keyblade, granted to Sora after beating every Battlegate on any difficulty
    • Bond of Flame; granted to Sora after beating Saix
    • Spellbinder; granted to Sora after learning every spell
    • It’s Disneyland; granted to Sora after mastering every attraction
  • New LInks:
    • Jiminy Cricket
    • Tinker Bell
    • Neku Sakuraba
  • Lowered frequency of Donald and Goofy pointing out where ingredients might be
  • Chances of ingredient drops from enemies
  • Improved lip syncing
  • Decreased sensitivity of the egg cracking during cooking
  • Motion blur throughout the whole game
  • Tech Points return

Last edited:

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Heartless recolors, per-object motion blur, add the Patch 1.09 abilities as unlocks throughout the worlds instead of dumping them on you after you beat Xehanort.

I'd really rather they avoid overblowing the amount of content on a rerelease when they could just be at work on something new. I like KH3 a lot but no matter how much shit you throw at it, it's still going to be the same mixed bag we all unanimously agree is a good game. I'd rather they take their more.. recently learned lessons and make a whole new title out of them. It'd be more exciting to see Stop and Gravity return in a game that would make them useful!

Back