• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What abilities do you want to come back?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~NGD OMEGA~

As most of us may know, there were a ton of abilities in COM, and as we all fear, not all of them will be able to make a reappearance (True, too many will overload the game). So this thread is just a little question, which of the vast number of abilities in COM do you want to come back in KH2. Confirmed abilities don't count (Teleport...). So just post what you want to come back in KH2.

What I want to come back is Holy, Mega Flare, Ars Arcanum, Sonic Rave, Strike raid (All forms, and if they can, a new one called Strike Storm), and even a Cloud summon would be a cool return. Also Blazing Donald would be interesting as a return move (Maybe Sora will hit Donald with a fire spell!), along with Blitz (But the way it was in KH), Sliding Dash, and even Homing Spells (So we don't wast magic when we miss). Also there was this move in KH:FM that I wanted to see, Hurricane, an upgraded version of the finishing air combo. I hope that comes in, that would be awsome.

So now which abilities do you want to make a return (No need to put Friend combos, we all know that they will come back if the friend is in the game...)?

~NGD OMEGA~

I know, and I can't belive they renamed Strike Storm as Reflect Raid, Strike storm sounded cooler, but now they can add a Strike Storm with better effects, like more powerful, and with the power of all the elements, and it attacks all the enemies on the field. That would be cool.

Anyway back to the topic, which Abilities do you want to come back? Seriously, I want to know!

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
wouldnt all the elements make on element? like....Apoclolypse or Omega...?

but also they better but Trinity Limit, or a better form of TL in KH2 lol. that was good

To me, i wouldnt really miss Sonic Blade, but its a good move to have .

ragnorok better be in it. (btw, does any one know what ragnorok means)

~NGD OMEGA~

I learned this, it means End of the World, but I prefer Ars Arcanum to it any day. I wonder what that means...

By Storm I mean all the elements in the storm... the Keyblade could teleport around and hit all the enemies, come back to Sora, and then he could continue the combo... that would be the best.

Seriously, back to the topic, I have never gotten a topic locked, and I don't want to start now....

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
wat if dey have a double strike raid with 2 keybladses..............i wanna see trinity limit and ragnarok but a stronga 1 with 2 keyblades

x-knight

JUdgement should definetly come back i loved the attack + it helped me out a chunk throught the game.

Other abilties like:

Terra
Sonic Blade
Raidz (all of the variations)
trinity limit
and the super combo's ragnarok and Ars arcanum

DAmn powerful they shud all come back in thourgh the reast of the series

D

Dark_Heartless

whats the thing where he spins on his keyblade called? any way, i want that to come back that was cool!

~NGD OMEGA~

Definetely sliding dash. It was not very powerful, but it was a decent first move that got through the large bodies defenses. Better than trying to get behind them I tell you...

AHeartless

Judgement is a Raid-move in CoM. I recall that it started to whirl around one enemy, hitting it, if the enemy died it moved to next 'til it's time went out and came back to Sora.
I think Ragnarok and Trinity Limit should be spells. I want a Ragnarok without that dumb aerial combo. And I didn't really use much Trinity Limit in KH.
Yes it would be cool when in Brave mode with two keyblades, with one you use Judgement and it goes beat enemies in the back and beat with only one frontline enemies, 'til the other one comes back.
Fire Raid looked dumb in CoM. A small flame on the tip of the Keyblade... it better be better looking in KH2 or I'll goddamn go kick Nomura's ass.
But yes, all moves from KH, CoM and those in FM should be in KH2. It would be awesome. But I think they'll remove few to save space for other stuff.

~NGD OMEGA~

I don't care what happens as long as I get Holy, Ars Arcanum, Sonic Rave, All the Raids, and Blazing Donald. Then I can live in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back