• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

What about a Kingdom Hearts without Disney??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

astertide

Awards
The thing about Kingdom Hearts is its main audience is not young teenagers, even though that's who it's supposedly marketed towards. Its main audience are around their mid-20s. This is because it began in 2002, for goodness' sakes. But the main reason lots of 30-year-olds still play Kingdom Hearts now is because of nostalgia. The whole Disney part reminds them of when they first watched the movie way back in the early 2000s. Kingdom Hearts never grows old, Sora never grows old, and while we remember, we stay children at heart. To take away Disney would be taking away so much of that nostalgia, and so much of what Kingdom Hearts is. It doesn't matter how good the worlds are, for some people, they just need to be reminded that those worlds exist and Kingdom Hearts lets them experience them again as they once did.

.:Mega:.

Awards
See, I actually want Sora to get older. I don't think aging the characters means sacrificing the magic and wonder of the Disney IPs. But keeping him locked at 15 indefinitely just gives the timeline no room to breathe. :p It'd be nice to see the KH cast actually grow a little with its fanbase.

I'd also like to see more niche Disney IPs. Gimme Treasure Planet and Atlantis, dangit!