• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What about Paine???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goofeyrules

i really like the fact that Yuna and Rikku are in KH2, but what about Paine. I thought may b she might b a boss or a a FF character u fought with. She was one of the coolest girls in the FF series. May b she'll b in it l8r, but i jope they didn't keep her out of KH2!!!:(

Last edited:

Light Aura

I don't think she'll be in KH2. I mean she should've been with Yuna and Rikku. But maybe she will be in it. Square can't reveal everything.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Hey, you'll never know.

Isn't there a slight chance that she'll appear? Maybe she wasn't shown in the trailers yet.

Then again, maybe all the spots for FF characters are all filled up.

But I agree, she'll be missed. Rikku, Yuna and Stitch was a surpise for me. I love them all, but I just did NOT think they'd make it into KH2.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Paine isn't well known....not like auron, cloud, leon, tidus, wakka...those guys are badasses and thats why they made it in the game.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
Sanctuary Keeper said:
She's a bit.......hardcore and scary to be in KH. Not that I have anything against her.
didnt stop sephiroth..
and i think they might make the excuse that it was at a later point in time where yuna and riku grew.. but before they met paine.. say between ffx and ffx-2.. or maybe she ran off after the end misteriously or something.. but if she wasnt with the two i doubt she'll make an appearence at all

K

kairi2009

all we can do i wait and see, if she is in it anywhere though, it would be cool

Prince-Laharl

Website
www.xanga.com
What I know is that KH was made when FFX after I think...that is why She isn't in there.I guess that is why FFx is going to be in KH2 sort of..the only characters wont be there is LuLu and Kamiru I think...

Box_ghost

Only 8 Characters have been shown so far

1. Leon
2. Cloud
3. Yuffie [coughwhorecough]
4. Cid
5. Yuna
6. Rikku
7. Selphie [coughuglybitchcough]
8. Teh Auron [bow to his greatness]

We have yet to see Wakka and Tiddus, but we all know they're coming back so let's put them on reserve

9. Tidus
10. Wakka

Vzam

Bronze Member
dont forget 11. Vincent is on schedule

but about Paine: shes totally wierd and nobody likes a wierd person :) jk I dunno why they didnt have her in the trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back