• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what about the heartless of org xiii

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cnorwood

the heartless of org xiii havent been seen yet and i wonder when their gonna show, also walking to the room of sleep has 21 doors, do you think they held the original forms and the heartless forms of the 13 members exept, xehanorts heartless

cnorwood

well it hasnt even said anything about their hartless yet, so maybe it could be a possibility, maybe they are "sleeping" or unable to leave in someway thats why its called the room of sleep, idk i was just wondering

Beyer

Lol, a thread like this was my first post. I was told that Nomura confirmed them to be regular heartless, which angered me. Apparently there is an interview in the archives.
Example of my outrage:
KH1 Agrabah, oh, just killed Ienzo's heartless
and there goes Isa's as well........

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
well it hasnt even said anything about their hartless yet, so maybe it could be a possibility, maybe they are "sleeping" or unable to leave in someway thats why its called the room of sleep, idk i was just wondering
There heartless are the normal variety,so we probably killed them without even knowing.

cnorwood

so xehanort is the only one with a beastly heartless, well thats stupid. i wonder if sora has a human heartless like xehanort, maybe its vanitas, unless vanitas is soras unverse or somethin

Z

Zulkir

There is no "unbirth" that was a mistranslation, they're called "unversed".

Vanitas is the darkness extracted from ven, not Sora's heartless.

Sora has little darkness in his heart, he was turned into a heartless in KH1, and it was a tiny shadow.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The Heartless of the Organization XIII members, save for Xemnas, were/are all just of the Shadow variety.

Heltage

∞;4774282 said:
The Heartless of the Organization XIII members, save for Xemnas, were/are all just of the Shadow variety.
Or whatever kind of lesser heartless, yeah. Those in the Org. weren't half as powerful as Xehanort was, thus, his heartless must have been pretty weak, and probably, already defeated.

Ponisito

Ansem SOD didn´t killed Lexaeus, Zexion, Xigbar, Vexen and Xaldin hearless? I tought it was explained on Ansem´s Reports. "Alive" are= Marluxia´s, Larxene´s,, Axel´s, Saix´s and Demyx´s. PD: And there is no sense if the aprendices heartless was the "ant" tipe. Because their nobodies would be the Dusk tipe and not with human form.

cnorwood

maybe xehanorts heartless was his xehanort dark side( because he really looks like him, tan, same eyes, and wears practically wears the same clothes) an xemnas was his terra dark side ( he looks alot like terra) thats why he was a human heartless instead of a shadow.

Xemnas_Days.png
TERRA1.png

XAnsem.jpg
Master_Xehanort.png

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Which would mean that Braig, Lea and all the rest are coming back...
Probably just Lea, maybe Isa. It's not an automatic ticket to rebirth. It gives the person an opportunity to come back, but multiple things have to come together conveniently in order to resurrect oneself.

Hypertech

Awards
Behind the truck in the world that never was.
∞;4774326 said:
Probably just Lea, maybe Isa. It's not an automatic ticket to rebirth. It gives the person an opportunity to come back, but multiple things have to come together conveniently in order to resurrect oneself.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Braig might come back though, after all, he was an important character in BBS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back