• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What about the impact Nomura promised us?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Could you point me in the direction of a direct quote on that? After all, Nomura himself has been known to twist his wording in order to make fans think what he wants them to think. Short of a direct quote that "Kingdom Hearts: 3D is not just a demo." I'm going to be hard to convince just because of how things like this have been handled in the past.
they've outwardly said "this is a brand new title".
though, i still think the trailer could be seen as a tech demo of sorts and not what the actual game will be like. but who knows.

seifbugazia

I just want to remind u people that the third game has yet to be revealed & I truely believe it will cause an impact.

zero123

The impact that was spoken of, is KH 3D. And if you ask me, I would definately say it's an impact. I mean look at the games' graphics, it's a graphical impact. Also the game is for a Nitendo system, the Nitendo 3DS, this would be the 4th KH game released for a Nitendo handheld, so this gives the impact that Square may now prefer nitendo for KH. And finally, it's a brand new KH game so that leaves a impact as well.
Hopefully they only put the minor games on Nintendo systems. I really don't think they're gonna stick with nintendo for the main games in the series.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
i think they're going to stick with whatever console/handheld best suits what their intentions are with the game, regardless of whether it is a side-story or a main title.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
shinji hasmimoto said there were two other games apart from re:coded and kh3ds.
You sure you're not reading that wrong? if its from his recent twitter, what he said was that re:coded and kh3ds were what made up the two new games for handhelds.

Sempied

Well I think the impact is simply the fact that they announce and talk about 3 NEW KH GAMES! Not just KH3D. I'm sorry but 3 KH games in one E3 event is actually pretty cool. And they showed us quite a bit of BBS gameplay so I'm actually happy with how E3's going. I mean, what did you all expect? That they would go "GUESS WHAT?! KH3 IS COMING TOMORROW!"
This is my thought in a nutshell.

Having a BBS trailer, BBS gameplay, BBS secret boss RE:Coded info, KH 3DS, KH 3DS passing Nintendo usual graphics barrier, and the thought of of 3 new KH games announced at once. Thesee not including the The 3rd Birthday, and everything else SE, and Nomura clearly put their tooth and nailed foot down here at this years E3

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
""With this and KHRc, two KH games will appear on portable game machines," he added in reference to the recently announced DS title, Kingdom Hearts Re-Coded."

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Maybe the impact is actually 'new good games revealed in E3 are Nintendo handhelds or whatsoever.'

What a let down, and the revelation of KH3D let many of us to wonder what the plot is all about since Square haven't reveal it yet. (urgh, try to resist myself from doing a gaijin 4koma reaction on KH3DS)

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
""With this and KHRc, two KH games will appear on portable game machines," he added in reference to the recently announced DS title, Kingdom Hearts Re-Coded."
yeah,. he just means Re:Coded and KH3DS.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Well if you hated Nintendo, then yeah this E3 sucked. I for one LOVED the Nintendo conference, and their new stuff. (PAPER MARIO, DONKEY KONG COUNTRY, STAR FOX AND KID ICARUS FFFFF-) Kingdom Hearts 3D looks awesome though. Notice the KH1 lettering logo so maybe it'll relate to the past. Or I'm overthinking it. Either way I'm buying it.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
st least we know now that after those games we can have kh3

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Yeah but E3 isn't over yet, so there is still a chance for them to let out new infos and news that could turn everyone's frowns to a cheerful smiles.

Shinji Hashimoto said the impact is KH 3D.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back