• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What about Zack?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkway

So Reconnect makes it pretty clear that most, if not all the "deaths" in the series will be reversed by resident hero guy Sora.
(Except maybe MX 'cause that dude deserves to burn in hell)

But what, my fellow KHers, about poor poor ZACK.
Somehow I don't think he'll be getting saved.

Looks like he'll never get his date with Aqua. *Sniff sniff*

Allister Rose

French Lover
ugh....geez i really wish i my friend was here so i could see theatre mode....did zack die? did he need saving?

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
didnt he not die? i though he just dissapered after seeing a black feather? corect me if im mistaken.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
didnt he not die? i though he just dissapered after seeing a black feather? corect me if im mistaken.

He didn't in BBS, he died between the end of BBS and before the beginning of KH1. The scene cut off when he saw the feather so I'm unsure if he dissappeared.

burnley95

Row Row Fight the Powah!
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
He dies in the FF7 universe, it is not confirmed that he dies in the KH universe. Anyways, Zack would never be on the savings list, only KH characters would be important enough to the story for the list. It is as if you ask that Mufasa will be saved just because he died. But as an additional factor, Zack is never confirmed to have died.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
He didn't in BBS, he died between the end of BBS and before the beginning of KH1. The scene cut off when he saw the feather so I'm unsure if he dissappeared.
but do you know that for a fact? he might not have been around in kh 1-2 but i dont think its good to assume he died (even if he did die in CC)

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
But yeah, in regards to Final Fantasy characters in KH: none of it is canon, they're there because they are.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
lol ff characters in kh is not canon

Yes they are. All FF characters are cannon in KH, it's just the FF characters in KH are cameos, and they are in no way connected to the character they represent from the FF series.

In other words Leon in KH is not the same Leon in FFVIII.

Zack's fate in the KH universe is unknown at the moment.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It's not canon in terms of Final Fantasy, correct.

What do you mean? Do you mean that the back stories of the characters from their repestive FF game is not canon in the KH universe? If so then yes, that's correct.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
...Yup.
1x1td.gif

αsiя

space coke
How much you want to bet Zack has something to do with Sephiroth, KH wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back