• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Anime games are out?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

You still have almost close to 100, that's all of Dragonball Z, Pokemon, etc. Then all of your Adult Swim Anime...

Henskie

I'm Batman
to shorten the list anime games that DIDNT suck I have one:
Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 for the Wii even xplay who hates DBZ gave it a good score

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
while its never been on toonami or whatever (and not a mainstream title) definatly get zone of the enders 2 for ps2

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
and the different Ki blasts and knocking people away and ugh it gives me a headache the amount of combos you have to do. i cant even beat Ape Gohan at the start, he just beats the shit out of me, and i dont know how to do any special Ki's :(

and the different Ki blasts and knocking people away and ugh it gives me a headache the amount of combos you have to do. i cant even beat Ape Gohan at the start, he just beats the shit out of me, and i dont know how to do any special Ki's :(
I liked Budokai 2, out of all of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back