• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what are limit conquests

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH2destiny

I'm at critical mode and I defeated the E.S and finished the xiii heartless mushrooms. the only thing left are limit conquest to get the new secret ending but what is a limit conquest.

No-Ba-Di

Quite a few people have asked this question before, but very few know the answer... Maybe you could PM Xaldin or someone who owns the game and knows Japanese?
I think maybe Limit Conquest is the Organization re fights in The Cavern Of Rememberance. Have you done that yet?

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
This is the only question (non plot) I have left about the whole game, could someone please explain what Limit Conquest is?

KH2destiny

I've collected all crowns and did not finish the fight with the 13 organization rematches. I can't beat Demyx because he cheats alot with his water clones. I can't beat Xaldin because he always has his barrier on and Xemnas is too hard. much harder. when you beat his first form its easy but his final, has 15 hp bars and his moves do alot more damage.

D

Deleted member 36435

For demyx's clones drive into a magic form then use firaga.

KH2destiny

that worked thanks. I've beaten everything now. I have a gold crown and I've collected everything but I still don't know what a limit conquest is.I'm going to try to see if I get the new secret ending now.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
that worked thanks. I've beaten everything now. I have a gold crown and I've collected everything but I still don't know what a limit conquest is.I'm going to try to see if I get the new secret ending now.

Well, if that is what Limit Conquests are, post here saying so please.

KH2destiny

IT WORKED. Here's what I did to get the secret ending
IN CRITICAL MODE
Beat the XIII mushroom
Beat all XII orginazation battles at the cavern of rememberance
Beat the E.S
collect all crowns
you should get a gold crown when you do all this.
I'm going to post a save in .max if anyone needs it

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
IT WORKED. Here's what I did to get the secret ending
IN CRITICAL MODE
Beat the XIII mushroom
Beat all XII orginazation battles at the cavern of rememberance
Beat the E.S
collect all crowns
you should get a gold crown when you do all this.
I'm going to post a save in .max if anyone needs it

So if that confirmation that Limit Conquests are Org refights?

KH2destiny

yes and no. I think that limit conquests is the gold crown.
When you beat the XIII members you get a crown. (bronze, silver, or gold which is first)
When you beat the ES you get a crown
When you beat the XIII heartless mushroom you get a crown
either that or collecting the light crowns you see in the game are the limit conquests but who knows.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
yes and no. I think that limit conquests is the gold crown.
When you beat the XIII members you get a crown. (bronze, silver, or gold which is first)
When you beat the ES you get a crown
When you beat the XIII heartless mushroom you get a crown
either that or collecting the light crowns you see in the game are the limit conquests but who knows.

idk if this is right, but i think all u had to do was beat all the worlds in Crtical mode. did u ever beat the game with all the worlds done b4 u beat Xemnas for good????

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
Twilight: He tried that. Several times. It didn't work, apparently.

On the bright side, we now have what may be a definitive list of To-Do items for the secret ending. *grin*

Oh, and I wonder who translated that as Limit Conquest...maybe it's not really that. *shrug* We should just call it the Crown Quest or something. (Light Crown Quest?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back