• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are Riku's Attack Points 4?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

neon6

Attack Points: Increase attack power since you won't be able to customize your deck.
HP: Increase Health Points. You can take more hits with enough HP.
DP: Increase Dark Points. It'll help Dark Mode Last longer.

haraheidi

Isnt the AP used to get new abilities and raise HP and stuff? Or was that something like battle points? From the little red things the monsters drop. Its been so long I cant remember.

Byakuya

c
So does boosting his attack power like make the numbers on the souleater cards higher or something.

nonononono.

His Deck of cards and the numbers they bear change with each level you play, if you hadn't noticed. AP just merely boosts the damage he does to enemies.

haraheidi

We're talking about Chain of Memories here =p.
Oh I know! I get all of them mixed together and I havnt played chain of memories in ages. Im a little rusty in that area. Believe it or not, my mom was the one who played Chain of Memories the most... Its kind strange cause, ya know, its my mom...

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
Oh I know! I get all of them mixed together and I havnt played chain of memories in ages. Im a little rusty in that area. Believe it or not, my mom was the one who played Chain of Memories the most... Its kind strange cause, ya know, its my mom...

Dude!! thats so messed up =/.

haraheidi

Ya, tell me about it. Some people are like,"Wow thats so cool!". Then I just say,"No, no its not" Anyone else have their mom play kingdom hearts? ....no? ....I see...

sora741

my mom play KH 1 one time got to hollow bastion and gave you when sora became a heartless lolz she said it made no sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back