• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are some good grinding spots in BBSFM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HoovGamer

Awards
I am playing birth by sleep final mix and was wondering if there was any good grinding spots

χ-βιαδε

Awards
Eh, I usually use the tornadoes in The Keyblade Graveyard.
Mirage Arena is another option, and you'll get rewards, such as medals or the Ultima Weapon, I believe.

State

Awards
I think the best place to grind in KH games is the last world.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I've found deep space to be a good place, in the loading bay there is a series of unversed the precede one of those jellyfish unversed, which if you break them all up and apart rather than killing it in its big form, you will get a good amount of exp, like a thousand points.

HoovGamer

Awards
I think ill just start my game over (i not very far ) and grind to Lvl 99 on enchanted dominion

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Mmm I'm pretty sure that grinding to 99 will take much more time than having a lv50 character by the time you reach the Keyblade Graveyard for the final battle.

Hooserdaddy45

If time isn't important, equip exp walk and go to the mirage arena, and get your thumb stick stuck so you run in circles and just do something while you wait. It takes a while but eventually you will level up. I'm doing it right now haha

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I remember liking the area beside Peters house in Neverland to get Skill Points to max my commands.

Then you just megaflare everything at Radiant Garden for easy, if tedious, EXP.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
[video=youtube;r8Z7LOcuFFM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8Z7LOcuFFM[/video]

It works amazingly well. It did not take me too long to get Aqua to level 99. Of course it only works that well if you have the right abilities and such. Exp. Walker is a nice addition.

HoovGamer

Awards
[video=youtube;r8Z7LOcuFFM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8Z7LOcuFFM[/video]

It works amazingly well. It did not take me too long to get Aqua to level 99. Of course it only works that well if you have the right abilities and such. Exp. Walker is a nice addition.

Thanks for that i'll have to try this :D

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I remember liking the area beside Peters house in Neverland to get Skill Points to max my commands.

+1 for Neverland. Just keep running around the island. There are a lot of Unversed in these areas.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Neverland is a great place to grind. With Terra I just kept going to Skull Rock, and I leveled up well.
I still think Radiant Garden is the best place to grind in BBS though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back