• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are some things that you wish weren’t in the games?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
It is just a little running I want to build up. Plus, you kinda have to admit, that the big shoe sizes gave the KH-characters their own personal touch. Now they kinda blend in a bit too well with other Square Enix-propetties.
I agree. Too bad they didn't give other characters the same treatment :cry:

2 quid is good

Awards
The original characters have been rendered plot devices for the series' own muddied, edgy, story

I agree a fair amount with parts of your post but this line especially - If I had to change something, it would be for KH games to be more character driven rather than plot driven

EDIT: Also Union Cross wouldn't exist, leave it at Unchained X because up until that point it was still relatively disconnected but also interesting. They really didn't need to add present era characters into this game at all and I'll stand by that forever, I really feel like it takes away from both the characters and the story UX wanted to tell. Oh well, can't do anything about it now but live in denial

Last edited:

Vulpes XIII

Awards
That one cutscene in KH2 were it was just Xemnas slowly walking down a long staircase. That cutscene was so boring it honestly felt like Xemnas was walking down those stairs for about 10 minutes. Also why couldn’t Xemnas just use a Corridor of Darkness to get to Aqua’s armour, we could of got to the actual plot quicker.

Deliverance

Awards
That one cutscene in KH2 were it was just Xemnas slowly walking down a long staircase. That cutscene was so boring it honestly felt like Xemnas was walking down those stairs for about 10 minutes. Also why couldn’t Xemnas just use a Corridor of Darkness to get to Aqua’s armour, we could of got to the actual plot quicker.
Most of the FM cutscenes were honestly pretty bad but this one is undoubtedly the worst. And the one that plays right after involving Zexion and Xigbar is up there too.

KingdomKurdistan

Awards

Tragically, they took that stairway scene as inspiration for the pacing of KH3 cutscenes.

I mean one of my favourite movie scenes of all time is just an unedited static shot of Rooney Mara eating pie for six minutes. But you gotta know how to do 'em.

Last edited:

Cumguardian69

Awards
•KHUX integration with mainline KH (the Union X thing in KH3 was dope but everything else is cringe)

•Command Deck (except for re:coded)

•Ventus and Vanitas

darknessofheart

Awards
At this point, Pete and Maleficent in their current roles. I think Pete will be better served as a redeemed character. He would make for a far better anti-hero. I was hoping KHIII would end with Pete finally calling it quits because he seemed to be getting increasingly frustrated with Maleficent. Maybe that's the plan, but I'm not holding my breath given that Nomura doesn't seem to plot out things too well with these two.

Maleficent I don't even know anymore what they can do with her. Give her one more epic evil role perhaps and then just end her once and for all. Hell, have Pete deliver the final blow as the start of his new anti-hero role. I don't think anyone deserves to end Maleficent more than him given all the abuse he put up with and has become the voice of reason by KHIII.

Other than that, I just hope they stop throwing in so many random things that go unexplained for years. I mean we have only recently just learned what the device was in KH1 and how Maleficent came back in KH2...sorta.

Last edited:
Back