• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are the Keyblades?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guernsey

Awards
I know BBS has yet to be release but I wonder if anyone has any theories on the Keyblade itself and how they can open any door imaginable? What are the Keyblades and what do have to do with the war?

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
how they can open any door imaginable?

firstly, what would be the point of calling it a keyblade in the first place?

What are the Keyblades and what do have to do with the war?
a keyblade is a blade that can unlock any thing unlockable XD

and

war?

ohhh you mean the kayblade war... i'm not sure if there was even a war in the first place

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
The Keyblade are weapons which resemble keys wielded by people with strong hearts, be they good or evil. It can be used to unlock any lock, seal or open the barriers between worlds, and even lock a world's Keyhole, preventing the Heartless from entering it and cosuming the world's heart. A Keyblade's appearance and powers can be changed by the Keychains.

We don't have much to go on about the Keyblade's connections to do with the war, except King Triton's warning in KH1: The Keyblade shatters piece and brings ruin. There is also a legend which states that the Keyblade master saved the world, while another said he wrought chaos and destruction upon it. Whether this would connect to BBS, we just have to wait and see. The Keyblade's origin and purpose would also be revealed in BBS.

Grey

I think the topic poster is referring to something more in-depth than just the Keyblade's name.

I think the OP is asking more of a "What is so special about the Keyblade that allows it to tap into a World's Heart, so that the Keyholes can be sealed? How is the Keyblade able to lock doors, beyond the fact that it looks and is called a Key? WHY is it called a Key? How did the Keyblade come about?"

The Keyblade doesn't lock and unlock things simply because it's called "The Keyblade." That's not what's being asked.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That's about as good an answer as we're likely to get though.
The Keyblades have ties to Kingdom Hearts, and to the Hearts of the Worlds. In order for them to have the ability to Unlock and Lock the Keyholes leading to those things, they no doubt have powers over all Keys anywhere.
I truly doubt we'll get a better explanation about the whys, and beyond that, the hows.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
It's called the Keyblade War as far as we know because both sides on that war wielded Keyblades. We have TAV and their Master, against MX and DS - all Keyblade Wielders and Masters. Hence the title.

How come in those times there are som many people with keyblades and in KH1 and 2 there is like three keyblades and three weilders?
Im sure peoples hearts in KH1 and 2 would be almost as strong as in bbs. Vens hearts seems pretty weak aswel . I never understood how there can be a war with many weilders and then in the future there is a small handful of weilders.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
How come in those times there are som many people with keyblades and in KH1 and 2 there is like three keyblades and three weilders?
Kinda like how the unbirths became existent.

Im sure peoples hearts in KH1 and 2 would be almost as strong as in bbs. Vens hearts seems pretty weak aswel .
How can you tell that.
I never understood how there can be a war with many weilders and then in the future there is a small handful of weilders.
Probably because of the war the number of keyblade wielders dropped.

I support the Keyblade War being before BBS, it makes more sense imo.
Agreed...

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
How can you tell that.

Probably because of the war the number of keyblade wielders dropped.

Agreed...

Ven seems really depressed and weak with the whole erase me thing. Kairi and Donald and Goofy have pretty strong hearts and im sure they are worthy of Keyblades.

But more keyblade weilders can be made with new strong hearted people. Maybe initially the numbers dropped but they should build up again but By KH1 and 2 there is little sign of a major group of weilders

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
there are only 3 wielders during kh2 so...

Yeah so why arnt there more. Im sure there are more than 3 strong hearted people in KH2 or are Sora Mickey and Riku the only strong hearted people around

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sora, Riku and Mickey are the only 3 with known ties to BBS, so they had their Keyblades from prior, known 'sources'. It makes sense they'd be the first to get their Keyblades in the new, 'Keyblade-less' era.

Kairi and Donald and Goofy have pretty strong hearts and im sure they are worthy of Keyblades.

Iono, the only thing I've seen about Kairi is a PoH that despite being a PoH managed to lose her Heart to the Darkness. That doesn't seem so strong to me, aside from the fact we've seen nothing to base her having a strong Heart on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back