• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what are the old org members doing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xango99

lol is this a joke? Ansem the WISE aka Diz was the ruler of Radiant Garden and the first 6 members were apprentices/workers to Ansem the wise. That is why we see Dilan and Eleaus gaurding the Castle gates, which belongs to Ansem!

And NO, Radiant Garden and Land of departure are not the same worlds. They are separate.

7thspade

Read all of the Secret Ansem Reports and the Ansem Reports. Keep in mind that Ansem Reports 2 and on were written by Xehanort's Heartless (Ansem, Seeker of Darkness) and Ansem Report 1 (0) and the Secret Ansem Reports were written by Ansem the Wise. That should clear things up on why Xigbar, Xaldin, and Lexaeus (Who were Braig, Dilan, and Aeleus at the time) are guarding the castle and whose castle it is they're guarding.

I'll just give you a brief little explanation. The first six members or Organization XIII were formerly Ansem the Wise's apprentices. They conducted experiments on the darkness of the heart and created hertless. They then gave in to the darkness, lost their hearts, which created a nobody and a heartless, the nobodies then went on to form Organization XIII and the heartless, well, we don't know what happened to them, except for Xehanort's.
The reason Dilan and Aeleus are acting as guards to that castle (Which is Ansem the Wise's castle) is because they're protecting their teacher. From what he would need protecting from, we don't know. Braig also seems to be acting as a guard.

l33tm4n24

I do wonder though why the SAR fails to mention TAV. It talks about meeting Mickey and seeing his keyblade... (though one explanation is Nomura hadn't thought of BBS yet). I assume TAV interacts with ATW in some way if they are fighting Braig and the others...

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I do wonder though why the SAR fails to mention TAV. It talks about meeting Mickey and seeing his keyblade... (though one explanation is Nomura hadn't thought of BBS yet). I assume TAV interacts with ATW in some way if they are fighting Braig and the others...
It's possible AtW, as well as most peoples, forgot BBS events. Explain also why Mickey doesn't seem disturbed when he hears AtW's apprentice is named Xehanort.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
It's possible AtW, as well as most peoples, forgot BBS events. Explain also why Mickey doesn't seem disturbed when he hears AtW's apprentice is named Xehanort.

It does make sense, however a possibility that at the end of BBS, everyone who meets MX will forgotten about him or maybe. Yeah, Mickey doesn't seem to react like 'That name...It can't be...Master Xehanort?' when Ansem spoke Xehanort's name when the latter tried to persuade his Master to continue the experiments.

αsiя

space coke
no im not im clear of the real ansem

but then why was she in there?

(having a friendly conversation here)

the real ansem is DiZ (remember him)
he ruled RG but was sent away by the nobodies of his apprentice

Kairi lived in Radaint Garden
she doesnt live in Ansem's castle
in the KH universe being a princess doesnt mean you are the daughter of a king

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Read all of the Secret Ansem Reports and the Ansem Reports. Keep in mind that Ansem Reports 2 and on were written by Xehanort's Heartless (Ansem, Seeker of Darkness) and Ansem Report 1 (0) and the Secret Ansem Reports were written by Ansem the Wise. That should clear things up on why Xigbar, Xaldin, and Lexaeus (Who were Braig, Dilan, and Aeleus at the time) are guarding the castle and whose castle it is they're guarding.
Xehanort's Heartless only wrote 12 and 13. 2-11 were written by Xehanort.

It's possible Ansem never meets the three of them. There are guards outside the castle who do not seem to want to let anyone in. It's entirely possible that ATV never manage to gain entry to the castle at all. Ansem has not even been seen yet in any scans at all.
Xehanort has no memories. I don't think that Mickey would want to start a crazy witch hunt to try and kill/capture/torture some innocent guy who has no idea where he was or what he was before he ended up in Radiant Garden. We don't even see how Mickey reacts to Xehanort's name being stated when he barges in on Mickey and Ansem discussing, so we don't know how he reacted.

He saw the face before he heard the name, and Xehanort doesn't really resemble Master Xehanort enough that Mickey would flip a shit on him. :\ I don't think that Mickey would want to bring the name to the attention of the Apprentice, for fear it could have a negative effect. There are plenty of explanations for that outside of "everybody forgot what happened." Xigbar certainly didn't forget.

Anyway, yeah, the apprentices are all hanging out in Radiant Garden. One is seen as a scientist while three are seen as guards and the last is still an enigma.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
He saw the face before he heard the name, and Xehanort doesn't really resemble Master Xehanort enough that Mickey would flip a shit on him. :\ I don't think that Mickey would want to bring the name to the attention of the Apprentice, for fear it could have a negative effect. There are plenty of explanations for that outside of "everybody forgot what happened." Xigbar certainly didn't forget.
Even then the lack of reaction is surprising. We saw Mickey's face and it was pretty normal. Today I can meet a normal dude and all, but if suddenly someone call him "Hitler", sure I know he's not the Hitler, but I'll still be weirded out to see someone bearing that name. Example are numerous, what would we do if tomorrow someone calls a dude nearby "Bin Laden"? Even if we know he's not the terrorist, we cannot not be surprised. Having no reaction from Mickey's part is more likely to hint to a memory lose.

Like Xigbar said (the forum member) maybe everyone who met Master Xehanort forgot him: I'll add maybe not all the events. We have an example of such memory lose beside: Sora. It happened when the memories of his Heart were a mess. If the same happened to MX, leading to Xehanort's creation, we have a possible explanation.

B@con

Back to topic:

I think Eleaus and Dilan are guarding the gates of "Ansem the wise"s Castle, the actual HollowBastion Castle (from KH 1, not the one in KH2. Though I'm still not sure if it's the same castle and it's just like the back from it, or it's a totally different one).
Ansem lived there, so Xehanort and the others should have lived there too (by the way Kairi and her grandmother used to live in the castle too, maybe we're going to see her or her grandma playing a big role in the game). The they did their experiments in the basement of the castle, in KH 1 you see the Heartless-machine near the end there. As guards of the Castle they both, and possibly Braig as well, could have doing an inspection walkway and during that discovered Xehanort and the others. They promised Xehanort not to tell Ansem in order to gain someting, might , money, I dunno something like that, and ended up also being transformed into Heartless and Nobodys because of grief/greed.

But I actually also think that Braig is not a "bad" Person in BBS. Maybe he ended up just doing something "evil" in order to protect someone or achieve somethin for someone else who is close to him. A little bit like the way Lea ended up being a Nobody in my imagination.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Even then the lack of reaction is surprising.
Eh, it's possible it was memory related, as I still think Xehanort's creation had something to do with Kingdom Hearts and we have no ideas of the capabilities of that thing. I'm mostly just hoping they don't use that shitty storytelling device a second time. "Oh, nobody mentions him because they don't remember him!"

Bull. And still, Xigbar remembers Ventus, so if any memory tampering was done, it likely only involved Master Xehanort, meaning that, had Ansem seen ATV, he'd have remembered them.
Back to topic:

I think Eleaus and Dilan are guarding the gates of "Ansem the wise"s Castle, the actual HollowBastion Castle (from KH 1, not the one in KH2. Though I'm still not sure if it's the same castle and it's just like the back from it, or it's a totally different one).
That castle doesn't exist in BBS as it does in KH1. Most of those machines and things were created by Xehanort.
As guards of the Castle they both, and possibly Braig as well, could have doing an inspection walkway and during that discovered Xehanort and the others. They promised Xehanort not to tell Ansem in order to gain someting, might , money, I dunno something like that, and ended up also being transformed into Heartless and Nobodys because of grief/greed.
1. I hope that's not the case.
2. Xaldin says they became Nobodies of their own free will.
3. Aeleus, Braig and Dilan would not have been referred to as Apprentices if they had only been Guards.

But I actually also think that Braig is not a "bad" Person in BBS. Maybe he ended up just doing something "evil" in order to protect someone or achieve somethin for someone else who is close to him. A little bit like the way Lea ended up being a Nobody in my imagination.
This, I can't see being the case. An interesting thing to note is that, if a story is told correctly, there is no such thing as "evil" because everyone is always doing the right thing in their own eyes. No one realistically wakes up and thinks "HMMM What evil things can I do today!? MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA." It needs to be stated what viewpoint you're looking from. From Terra's side, Braig is undeniably evil, as he's working against Terra and kidnapped someone Terra respects. From Braig's viewpoint, Terra is evil, as he's working against Braig, trying to free his prisoner. I'd like to think Braig's motivations for kidnapping Master Xehanort extend beyond the simple "I want a Keyblade!" but I'm not sure they will.

Samhain

Bronze Member
yah but how do we know he even gets there in time to see what master xehanort has done? he was miles away from where kingdom hearts was formed. we dont kno what happens after that. there isnt anythin showing us he even knows master xehanort yet. the only thing we kno about mickey in bbs is he is looking for terra aqua and ven but it doesnt mean hes going to run in to master xehanort. he only encountered his apprentice.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i keep hearing land of beginnings, where is that?

also i dont tinhk they started making a pre organization, it seems there betrayal to AtW happened after BBS

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Back to topic:

Ansem lived there, so Xehanort and the others should have lived there too (by the way Kairi and her grandmother used to live in the castle too, maybe we're going to see her or her grandma playing a big role in the game). The they did their experiments in the basement of the castle, in KH 1 you see the Heartless-machine near the end there. As guards of the Castle they both, and possibly Braig as well, could have doing an inspection walkway and during that discovered Xehanort and the others. They promised Xehanort not to tell Ansem in order to gain someting, might , money, I dunno something like that, and ended up also being transformed into Heartless and Nobodys because of grief/greed.

Naw doesn't fit his personality he's a slime ball through and through.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Uh...

well Larxene was a chef-in-training at a local restaurant. Her favorite gift was the expensive knife-set her father imported from another world for her to begin her culinary arts career. The knives could cut just about anything without much pressure at all, yet were as small as a nail file and could be worn inbetween the knuckles. She spends her weekends reading deep romance novels and scoffing at their corny plot twists, and learns the secrets of fine dining and how to properly prepare every sort of steak dish in Radiant Garden.

Larxene was soon invited to Ansem the Wise's luxurious castle to cook for his guests, apprentices and subjects. She became renowned throughout the town for her special dish, a tender Wagyu filet marinaded with her special sauce and slowly cooked in expensive Macademia nut oil.

Demyx was a starving artist on the streets of Radiant Garden's "East-Side", learning how to play the sitar since he was 3 years old and performing in ratty street clubs for munny. His first sitar was something he constructed in his father's violin shop out of spare parts and a lack of blueprint. After weeks, he finally had something that he could strum and play, but it certainly wasn't a violin. His father let him keep it, hoping he might discover fondness in the violin some day. Demyx kept playing it, though. He grew fascinated and intrigued with its sound, and began to make larger, more complex instruments until he ended up with the sitar he plays today.

As a desperate musician, Demyx often used his charm and humor to sway people at small clubs or restaurants to allow him to play. Demyx was awfully nimble with his fingers, but his style of play was very dull and soporific. People grew bored of his sitar lullabies fairly easily on stage, asking him to play something more lively (of which he knew no tunes), so he'd resort to knock-knock jokes and puns to save the show. Needless to say, after he performed at a club, he was rarely asked back.

Demyx's big break came during an important dinner Ansem the Wise was planning to have with all the most important people in Radiant Garden. Demyx's cousin Larxene put in a good word to allow him to play at the dinner with his sitar, even though he didn't keep in touch with her often, which is why it caught him off-guard when he was invited to Ansem's party.

Demyx's soothing lullabies were accepted with great relief and cheer after the very large, filling dinner. Ansem's guests were amazed by his melodic licks and picks on the sleepy-stringed instrument. Demyx was asked to perform at every major event Ansem held thereafter.

Marluxia was a complicated man with a complicated past. As a child he was orphaned, and forced to live with his grandmother on her ranch in the countryside of Radiant Garden. His grandmother told him that when we die, we return to the earth and become flowers, so we can brighten someone's day when they walk past. Marluxia never forgot his grandmother when she soon passed away, and inherited her country home. At her funeral, he kept one of the flowers at her grave and planted it at home where he knew his grandmother would always be with him.

As an adult, Marluxia was a very reserved and intellectual man, yet so incredibly polite and courteous, those around him thought he must have been incredibly well-brought-up. Despite his complex personality, he feels that flowers simplify his nature into a small, beautiful icon.

So he planted flowers, lots of flowers, many flowers. Eventually people from all over Radiant Garden came to visit his beautiful home laced with a garden of spectacularly-colored fauna.

Ansem the Wise heard of his gardening talents and asked him to come decorate for his palace, and though hesitant to leave his home, Marluxia acquiesced hoping that he could find more inspiration for his gardening at the palace. The only thing he brought with him was a scythe he found in an old toolshed at the ranch he thought might be useful someday.

Saix grew up in an extremely wealthy household, living in the lap of luxury without a care in sight. Quite snobbish, as a boy, if he heard the other children talking about gifts they got for their birthdays or Christmas, he would come to school the next day with two of them just to assert his superiority. His mother, although in love with his father, detested her husband's lust for money and lived her days miserably married in that incredible mansion.

Saix's father never quite knew the word "no", being a wealthy real estate tycoon in Radiant Garden. Saix's grandfather could be credited to the establishment of the city, as he saw the empty land as valuable property based on only one feature: it gave a lovely view of the moon at night.

Saix was a man of many words that restricted his opinions to as few words as possible, for efficiency purposes. He hardly knew of positive human sentiment, and rather kept his mind focused on a thirst for knowledge, money and superiority.

One day he ran into a young woman in the marketplace, a low-class worker of sorts, with a radical beauty unusual for someone so commonplace. Her grace snagged his eye so tightly that he couldn't help but ask for her name, but by this time she had already slipped into the crowds.

He came back every day, and noticed her there everyday. They would stare at each other for a few moments until he regained his composure and acted like nothing happened.

This continued for months until he decided to finally take a step forward.

Saix confronted her and asked if she'd like to meet him at the beach sometime. She told him "The night sky kissing the horizon is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen", and slipped back into the crowds.

He knew his father would never approve of him taking fancy to a commoner and ruining their family name, so he dared not tell him.

One night he was at the beach alone and saw her approach him from the distance.
He invited her to come sit in the sand with him.

They sighed and stared that full moon that night, larger than ever before.
Saix felt an urge he had never felt for a woman before, and leaned into her lips.

Before they could touch, the woman scrambled to her feet and regained her composure. She said very calmly "I am not one of you.." as she ran away into the darkness and was never seen by Saix again.

Saix grew into a cold, resentful man in addition to his greed that day. It was the first time he wasn't able to keep what he wanted, and he held those feelings of rejection and despise against everyone who wasn't him.

He eventually inherited his father's business and grew wealthier by the year, focusing his sharp desires into shady, crafty real estate deals.

Ansem the Wise employed Saix to purchase land around his castle to further renovations and building of more laboratories.

As for Axel, Axel was was a black-belt in taekwondo living in a run-down apartment in downtown Radiant Garden. A heavy drinker by heart and a strip-club customer by night, he took joy in the simple pleasures of life, spending his weekends alone training for a fight he'd never compete in. He always seemed to juggle the odd job here and there, delivering letters via skateboard or pushing bags full of junk uphill, to survive paying next-month's rent. Despite his passive nature and easy personality, he had a sharp will for the martial arts and a skill unseen in the town of Radiant Garden.

One day the town was holding a free-style martial arts tournament that Axel became interested in. The winner was promised a set of razor sharp, custom-crafted chalkrams imported from another world.

Axel trained day and night, even skipping on the booze and tits every once in a while in anticipation for the competition.

The day of the match came and Axel faced his first opponent. One by one, they were left unconscious on the ground by Axel's lightning-quick arms and legs.

Eventually all that was left was the other finalist, a small man with a black face, blue coat and a tall hat.

Moments into the fight, the small man was left broken on the ground by the hands of Axel.

Axel claimed his prize, the coveted chalkrams and was caught off-guard by another surprise. The winner would get a private dojo and training grounds provided by Ansem the Wise to train whenever they wished.

Axel was ecstatic about not having to pay for apartment rent anymore, and hastily canceled his lease with his landlord who informed his landowner, Saix, about the contract violation. Saix was infuriated, but reconsidered and let Axel go after he promised to teach Saix martial arts on Tuesdays.

So yeah I'd say they've been pretty busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back