• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are the questions at the beginning for?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoopuf

Okay, I need some help. You know at the start of Kingdom Hearts, you have tp chose with weapon you want and Wakka, Selphie and Tidus ask you those questions? What are the for? I've heard that they set the level of difficulty or something, but I serious have no idea. Help me out!

Dual Wielder

the questions they ask determine how fast you level up...
choosing the first answer for each question will make you level up quickly up to level 40, but makes it slower after that and takes about 1 million experience points to reach level 100...
choosing the middle answer to each question will make it average to level up throughout all levels and needs about 800,000 to 900,000 experience to reach level 100...
and choosing the last answer to each of the questions will make it hard to level up to 40, but very easy afterwards and only needs about 700,000 to 800,000 experience to reach level 100...
choosing the last answer is the best choice, and if you went over enthusiastic and trained till you were level 15 before going to traverse town, you will find it very easy to level up...
also choosing the weapons at the start determine when you learn certain abilities...
its probably best to choose the shield and sacrifice the sword the first time around, unless you are good at dodging, then do the reverse...

Frozen Petal

It has to do with how quickly you level up. If you choose all of the first answers, you will level up quickly. If you choose all the second answers, you will level up at an average rate. If you choose all the third answers, you'll level up a bit slowly. I had no clue of this, so I chose random answers, and got the slow levelling up thingy.

Frozen Petal

Yeah, it does, but still. It was annoying to level up at the start. It was more annoying when I found out the questions actually did have an important meaning to them, and not just some useless information the Chibi-Trio were trying to get out of you.

theultimafrylock

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
re questions:
choosing dusk means hard to level up
choosing mid day means ok to level up
choosing morning means easy to level up

weapons sword means more strength losing it means less
shield means more defence lose it means less defence.
wand means more MP lose etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back