• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what are the unversed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[---Xaldin---]

Unversed are formed from Negative Emotions. Heartless were formed form experminets from Xehanort, then Heartless became nobodies.

Xammag

Unversed are formed from Negative Emotions. Heartless were formed form experminets from Xehanort, then Heartless became nobodies.

Heartless don't become nobodies. When a heartless is made from a persons heart, their body is left empty. If they have a strong will, the body will continue as a nobody. The soul is eternal, so it just lingers.

Viku

what i really want to know is why the Unversed never appeared in KH1, COM, Days and KH2. It's impossible negative emotions didn't exist after BBS!!

But since I haven't head a reason yet, I'll just agree with Nomura only create them because he couldn't use Heartless. Meh, I really expected them to have an importance in the plot...

zachen

Awards
So basically the unversed are the kingdom hearts version of noise from the world ends with you >_> I have to say I am dissapointed.

Xollein

Hi guys first post,
Wile iv not played Birth by Sleep (yet) I do know the reson that the unversed are no more, is because Vanitis is dead!
While you are correct in saying that the unversed are born of negitive emotes, there are also ane extensions of Vanitis who was the first Unversed.

Dont wana give away too many spoliers,
But i will say that they do hold an important part of the BBS's main antagonists master plan

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Hi guys first post,
Wile iv not played Birth by Sleep (yet) I do know the reson that the unversed are no more, is because Vanitis is dead!
While you are correct in saying that the unversed are born of negitive emotes, there are also ane extensions of Vanitis who was the first Unversed.

But i will say that they do hold an important part of the BBS's main antagonists master plan

This is the spoiler section.

And welcome to the fourms.

ICECOOL113

remember Van came from Ven so the unversed came from Van cause of the fact the negative emotions raditated from him. So that means only the dark part of a split heart can create the unversed. That is probably why there are no more unversed since only Van could create it him being the dark part of Ven's spilt heart. You can also say that's why Terranort created heartless to recreate the unversed Van made.

Z

Zulkir

Hi guys first post,

Strong thread bump on your first post brah, welcome.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
This has already been answered, but I'm gonna go ahead and just reiterate (and yes, this is the Spoiler Section, so if you don't want anything spoiled...well then get out.)

The Unversed are beings made from Vanitas, an Unversed himself. An Unversed is basically pure Darkness infused with raw emotion. All Unversed are created from and connected to Vanitas, so when he disappeared at the end of BbS, then all of the Unversed then also disappeared, hence why they are not in any future installments of the series.

Contradictory to what a lot of people would assume though, the emotions they are born from are not always anger or hatred. If you look at their eyes, their shapes change depending on what emotion that specific Unversed is made from. Some are anger, some are sadness, and some are happiness. But either way, they are made from Vanitas, and he's the one who controls them and manipulates their actions.

Also, to [---Xaldin---], no, the Heartless were not created from Xehanort's experiments. The Artificial "Emblem" Heartless were, but not the natural-born Pureblood Heartless. The Heartless as a species have existed since the Realm of Darkness has existed. They are to the RoD what humans (and other beings of the like) are to the Realm of Light. They are naturally born there, and should stay there. The only way for them to come into the RoL is to either be forcibly summoned here (like Master Xehanort did, explaining why there were Heartless in BbS) or through openings and holes, or other kinds of opened routes.

And also, no, Nobodies are not made from Heartless, they are just made at the same moment a Heartless is, when someone (strong) looses their heart to Darkness.

So basically the reason that Unversed don't exist anymore is because they were all created from Vanitas, so when he was destroyed, so were they.

Gram

Banned
Awards
vanitas made the unversed and they feed off the negative emotions of others.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
yea and when vanitas was destroyed so were the unversed. thats why they arnt around anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back