• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► What are you hoping to learn?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
So with Project Xehanort set approximately 75 years in the past, while Scala was still a home to Keyblade wielders, what are you hoping this title will reveal?

Personally I'm hoping we'll learn how from a seemingly large Keyblade society only students of Eraqus, Xehanort and Yen Sid seem to be around anymore. How did Eraqus and Yen Sid fall out of contact with the other remaining wielders? It's been implied that there are still others out there.

With KH3's revelation that Land of Departure isn't where Eraqus and Xehanort trained, I also hope to learn how that world is connected to Scala and why Erqus would end up raising his students there.

Lastly I'm curious if Aqua and Terra's parrents where around Scala when Eraqus lived there.

D

Deleted member 252753

I just want this game to show why Xehanort came to view the world as a failure and have his view of light/darkness and write the story well, without relying on mind-bending reveals and tantalising hints about the box, worldlines, Yozora etc. but sadly I don't hold out much hope for that.

I agree that learning more about other keyblade wielders and Scala would be interesting. Also I would like to see what Xehanort learned about the Keyblade War and the Lost Masters and how he learned this.

Zetsumei

Awards
Obviously, why is Daybreak Town underwater ?

Who is Eraqus and Xehanort's Master ?
Why is the No Name keyblade hanging on the wall ?
Why are the events of KH seemingly playing out as a simple chess game between Eraqus / Xehanort ?

Kimmy1980

Awards
Eager to see a young Yensid as part of the gang. Who else will be his friends? Will one of them be a version of Luxu, who is there to watch and observe Xehanort?

I am curious who will lead him on his dark path. The reveal of the Master of Masters talking with him after the world tour in Remind is shocked at some of Xehanort's comments, so you have to wonder who was placing these dark/sinister thoughts in his head?

Also very curious how he got off of Destiny Islands and landed in Scala Ad Caelum.

EternalDream

I am curious who will lead him on his dark path. The reveal of the Master of Masters talking with him after the world tour in Remind is shocked at some of Xehanort's comments, so you have to wonder who was placing these dark/sinister thoughts in his head?

Don't we know this already? Ansem SoD creates a closed time loop for Xehanort by setting YX on the path to darkness by speaking to him on Destiny Islands in his brown cloak. While he will have forgotten what happened after the meeting (time travelling to BBS/DDD/KH3), the stuff he did remains in his heart. The cutscene even talks about how YX feels like he's meant to do stuff, like wear that black cloak (because he did for all that time we see him in the future).

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
How he inherited No Name and the identity of the other Keybearers. How he came to meet Yen Sid and how he escaped from Destiny Islands.

kristi-swat

Awards
Don't we know this already? Ansem SoD creates a closed time loop for Xehanort by setting YX on the path to darkness by speaking to him on Destiny Islands in his brown cloak. While he will have forgotten what happened after the meeting (time travelling to BBS/DDD/KH3), the stuff he did remains in his heart. The cutscene even talks about how YX feels like he's meant to do stuff, like wear that black cloak (because he did for all that time we see him in the future).
In fact we never get to know how he actually managed to get out without a keyblade. Also given the current deal with his eye color, after the world tour he still has gray eyes and not yellow, so his traveling to the future hasn’t started yet

EternalDream

In fact we never get to know how he actually managed to get out without a keyblade. Also given the current deal with his eye color, after the world tour he still has gray eyes and not yellow, so his traveling to the future hasn’t started yet

The eye colour is a bit iffy for now, but we do know he's time traveled already in that cutscene. Ansem SoD approaches YX before he ever leaves Destiny Island, and the YX we fight is unable to use a keyblade (hence the sabers in BBS) until the end of DDD when MX sort of lends his to his younger self. Therefor, post-world tour YX in the cutscene must be after that, as he's already a keyblade wielder and student in Scala by then.

The whole deal with him feeling familiar with stuff is (to me) a pretty clear indication that his time travel stuff was etched in his heart already - I don't think that line would be there otherwise.

kristi-swat

Awards
The eye colour is a bit iffy for now, but we do know he's time traveled already in that cutscene. Ansem SoD approaches YX before he ever leaves Destiny Island, and the YX we fight is unable to use a keyblade (hence the sabers in BBS) until the end of DDD when MX sort of lends his to his younger self. Therefor, post-world tour YX in the cutscene must be after that, as he's already a keyblade wielder and student in Scala by then.

The whole deal with him feeling familiar with stuff is (to me) a pretty clear indication that his time travel stuff was etched in his heart already - I don't think that line would be there otherwise.
I agree that the line make sense only if he has travelled at least once, but we don’t know the extent of how far into the future.
but until this eye color is clarified I think I’ll keep reserves and say that the one who talks with MoM is not the one of DDD and KH3

Eonstar890

Awards
What I hope to learn:

Where is Scala now?
How did Xehanort obtain No Name?
How did Xehanort begin his training? (Like how did he find a master willing to teach him)
What does Xehanort see in the worlds of fairytales to lead him to believe he needs to act?
Where did he learn about the lost masters?
How does the LoD become relevant?
How much is known about Daybreak Town by present day residents?
And what is the significance of that main tower in Scala? Oh and the green crystal??

I could go on but I’ll spare you of my endless list..

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
My take on No Name is that no one was meant to wield that Keyblade, seeing as how we see it hanging from a wall. Tells me that pretty much everyone has their own Keyblade and that No Name is hanged as a reminder of the era of the Lost Masters. Maybe No Name was found alongside the ruins of Daybreak Town.

D

Deleted member 252753

My take on No Name is that no one was meant to wield that Keyblade, seeing as how we see it hanging from a wall. Tells me that pretty much everyone has their own Keyblade and that No Name is hanged as a reminder of the era of the Lost Masters. Maybe No Name was found alongside the ruins of Daybreak Town.
Well, Luxu says in his Secret Reports that he gave it to one of the Five and the MoM said it should be passed down through the ages. Of course the Five already have their own Keyblades so I could see it being passed down but not wielded for a long time like you said. It would be a fun twist if Xehanort wasn't actually awarded it by his master but just took it for himself after being passed over for successor.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
How Xehanort got off the islands.
How he got No Name.
How his fingers became so animated.
At what point did he feel to make 13 vessels of himself.
Who the girl of his future trio with Eraqus is.
What happened to Scala.
What Disney characters will he interact with?

Back