• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Music ► What are you listening to?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Lost In The Echo by Linkin Park

This song really reminds me of the old Linkin Park, but it also has shades of their new sound. Nonetheless, it's good when old meets new. The content of the song itself, lyrically, is pretty interesting. It's like trying to stand up to what you believe in, but sometimes the words, quite literally, get lost in the echo. Anywho, the song is pretty awesome.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Whenever, Where ever- Shakira~

I remember the first time I ever heard this song. I loved it and liked to dance to it too. This song makes me think about the connection between two lovers and how distance means a lot. To some it might not mean anything though because bonds can be ridiculous between a couple regardless of how many miles are in between them.

Shawty

Awards
Ellie Goulding has been on repeat since last night, and I also came across Robyn - With Every Heartbeat (yes in GTA), which brought back memories. I used to listen to it all the time when it just came out.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I don't know what song it is I'm listening to, but I'm listening to Iced Earth at the current moment. I've been in a real IE mood lately. I guess I just really like their music. Quality Speed/Power Metal they are. :3

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
[video=youtube;I0xUl_VRCmM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0xUl_VRCmM[/video]

for some derp reason i can't stop listening to this

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Been listening to the new Alter Bridge album, Fortress. The opening song, Cry of Achilles, is so beast. \m/

I don't know what song it is I'm listening to, but I'm listening to Iced Earth at the current moment. I've been in a real IE mood lately. I guess I just really like their music. Quality Speed/Power Metal they are. :3

Iced Earth's not bad. They were my first metal concert! :)

If you like IE, I'd recommend checking out Ashes of Ares. That's the new band that the classic IE singer is in nowadays! \m/

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I've been listening to the second part of Justin Timberlake's "The 20/20 Experience." It was put up for streaming last night on iTunes... I don't have a direct link to the stream, but I have a link to the album, which if you open it up on iTunes you should be directed to the stream on his artist page.

I'm really liking it too :)

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-20-20-experience-2-of-2/id672487211

Lorde's album leaked onto the internet too, but I'll give that a listen eventually.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
[video=youtube;Am7eHyJ8_1Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Am7eHyJ8_1Y[/video]

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I'm currently listening to "The Fear, The Madness" by Eyeshine. It's off of their latest full-length studio album Fall Seven Times, Stand Up Eight. I really like the album as a whole, and while this song itself isn't my fav off of that album, it definitely is a good one.

Theart said:
Iced Earth's not bad. They were my first metal concert! :)

If you like IE, I'd recommend checking out Ashes of Ares. That's the new band that the classic IE singer is in nowadays! \m/

Are you talking about Matt Barlow? Or the very first one from their self-titled album Iced Earth?

Shawty

Awards

I usually don't like remixes, but this one's pretty damn good. This channel provides some great music.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
[video=youtube;7XmpisSFlCc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XmpisSFlCc&sns=em[/video]

I heard it at the mall a little while ago. I couldn't get it out of my head. And its fun to dance to.

Last edited:

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

^Only posted that to represent the album of the same name. I really dislike that song, but the rest of the album is surprisingly good; I was pretty worried for it before it came out.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Just Stay by A Skylit Drive

Off of their new album Rise. Overall, the album is decent. Definitely not as good as their three previous ones, definitely not as good as their debut album/EP, but the album is still not half bad. This song specifically is probably my favorite of the entire album. It's a nice ballad which I think is about the lead vocalist's wife, assuming that he wrote the song, that is.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Lindsay Quit Lolligagging by Chiodos

This is from a time when Craig Owens was in Chiodos the first time around. This was one of their earlier songs, I think. Added to that, it's one of their songs that I often connect with on a personal level. It's pretty about the guy wishing that his ex is happy in whatever she's doing. That's how I was a few years ago, but yeah that's beside the point. Love this song and Craig Owens' voice.

Back