• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Music ► What are you listening to?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Illenium f/ Jon Bellion’s “Good Things Fall Apart”

Conan Gray—everything he has available right now, but “Maniac” most of all. The album’s coming out soon.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I've been obsessed with this new music video since yesterday. People don't think it suits the song, but somehow it does to me??? I was a mess yesterday. All the holding and hugging and just intimacy is my favorite~

marinajoe

Awards
I am listening Lucid Dreams by juice Wrld. He was a great rapper but unfortunately left us too early. I used to have his special Lucid dreams 3D jacket when this song was released. He made his name in such a short span of time in the rap industry. Here is my favourite song of him.

hazeldaniel

Today I am listening to Wish You were here by astroworld. He is really a great rapper, he loves in the millions of peo[le heart. I especially wear wish you here hoodie when I listen to the song. When this song was released I also wear a wish you were hoodie. He made his name is such a short time in the rap industry.

BetseyBuran

Today I am listening to Wish You were here by astroworld. He is really a great rapper, he loves in the millions of peo[le heart. I especially wear wish you here hoodie when I listen to the song. When this song was released I also wear a wish you were hoodie. He made his name is such a short time in the rap industry.

Back