• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Music ► What are you listening to?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Different songs from this album/special just rotate in my head, taking turns being stuck there. Sometimes I get fun ones like Problematic or Bezos I & 2, other times I get All Eyes on Me or even this gem:

otisons

Awards
I still remember listening to Wind back when I used to have an interest in Naruto. I don't know why, but the "Motivate your anger to make them all realize" always gives me goosebumps. I can listen again and again, even when I do my homework. I'm thankful for reminding me of my favorite song.

Awards
Okay....
Well, my tastes seem to focus on:
Live A Live Remake/Live A Live at the moment:
The remaster/remix of Megalomania is really good for the Remake, btw.

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Belle’s soundtrack, specifically the English version. One of the few occasions the English version of the song is just as good as the Japanese.

D

Deleted member 271965

I listen to A LOT of music mostly pop and rock, but there are some others too. The ones with the star by them are my favorite by that artist.

Pop:
Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus – Best of Both Worlds, Nobody's Perfect, If We Were a Movie, I Got Nerve, Life's What You Make It, We Got The Party, The Other Side of Me, Gonna Get This, Ordinary Girl⭐, True Friend, Who Said, You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home⭐, This is The Life, Let's Get Crazy, He Could Be the One, Rock Star, Pumpin' Up the Party, One in a Million, Make Some Noise, I'll Always Remember You, Bigger Than Us, Wherever I go⭐, Old Blue Jeans⭐, It's All Right Here, I wanna Know You, Love That Lets Go⭐, Need a Little Love⭐, Kiss it Goodbye, Que Sera, Been Here All Along⭐, Every Part of Me, Just Like You, Don't Wanna Be Torn, Spotlight, Are You Ready, Barefoot Cinderella, The Good Life, Mixed Up, What's Not to Like, Let's Do This, Just a Girl, The Climb⭐, Hoedown Throwdown⭐, I'm Still Good, Can't be Tamed⭐, When I look At You⭐, Hope You Find It, Party in the U.S.A, Breakout, 7 Things, The Driveway, Full Circle⭐, Fly on the Wall, Wake up America, These Four Walls, Simple Song, See You Again⭐ Let's Dance, Right Here, Start All Over, East Northumberland High, G.N.O, As I am, I miss you.

Britney Spears – Toxic⭐, Circus, Oops!... I Did it Again, Everytime, Till the World Ends, If U Seek Amy, Lucky, Stronger, Criminal, Womanizer⭐, Sometimes, I wanna Go, ...Baby One More Time⭐, Crazy, Me Against The Music, Hold It Against Me, 3⭐, Shattered Glass, Lace and Leather, Radar, Ooh Ooh Baby⭐.

Rock:
Skillet – Awake and Alive, Monster⭐, Whispers in the Dark⭐, Not Gonna Die, Hero, Legendary, Back From the Dead⭐, It's Not Me It's You, Falling Inside the Black⭐, Finish Line, Terrify the Dark, Comatose⭐, Anchor, Breaking Free⭐.

Red – Who We Are⭐, Hymn For The Missing, Faceless⭐, Let it Burn⭐, Not Alone⭐, Feed the Machine.

Flyleaf – Beautiful Bride⭐, Again⭐, Chasm, Missing⭐, This Close, The Kind, In the Dark, Set Apart This Dream, Swept Away, Tiny Heart⭐, Treasure, Circle, Arise, I'm So Sick, Fully Alive⭐, Perfect, Cassie⭐, Sorrow⭐, All Around Me⭐, I'm Sorry, Red Sam, There For You, Breathe Today, So I Thought.

Paramore – Still Into You, Ain't It Fun, For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic⭐, That's What You Get⭐, Hallelujah, Misery Business⭐, When It Rains, Let the Flames Begin⭐, Miracle, Crushcrushcrush⭐, We Are Broken⭐, Fences⭐, Born For This, Ignorance, The Only Exception, All We Know, Pressure, Emergency, Brighter, Here We Go Again, Never Let This go, Whoa, Conspiracy, Franklin, My Heart.

Linkin Park - Papercut⭐, Crawling, In The End⭐, Figure.09⭐, Breaking The Habit⭐, Numb, Leave Out All the Rest⭐, Shadow of the Day, What I've Done.

Breaking Benjamin – Fade Away, Dear Agony⭐, I will Not Bow, What Lies Beneath⭐, Into The Nothing⭐, Evil Angel, Dance With the Devil⭐, The Diary Of Jane, Until the End, Red Cold River⭐, Psycho, Feed the Wolf⭐, Tourniquet, The Dark of You, Torn in Two⭐, Save Yourself, Polyamorous, Medicate, Next to Nothing, Shallow Bay, So Cold, Sooner or Later, Firefly, Angels Fall, Hollow⭐, Breaking the Silence, Ashes of Eden, Dawn.

Three Days Grace – It's All Over, Animal I Have Become⭐, On My Own, Get Out Alive, Pain⭐, Never Too Late⭐, Time of Dying⭐, Let it Die, I Hate Everything About You⭐, Scared, Take Me Under⭐.

Of course these are just the songs I'd recommend by my favorite artists or just the songs I've heard so far. There are probably lots more by these artists that I haven't heard yet or that you might like, so I do recommend looking for more of their songs! ;D Lemme know if you like any of these! ^v^

Back