• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are you looking forward to in Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nice.girl

Gameplay?
the 3d? storyline?
new characters/worlds?
the fact that it's a new KH game?
Other?

what are you most psyched about?!

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Honestly (and I'd like to think I'm not the only one) a fully playable Riku with a moveset that's at the very least equal (in amount) to whatever Sora has (I hope at least).
In CoM the only things he had were Dark Mode, Mickey and 3 sleights. Compared to Sora that was nothing (note Re:CoM was never released here so I don't know about that one) In KHII he only had Dark Aura in the single 20-second part where you use him.
The only game where his moveset equaled Sora's was Days and even the only difference were their 3 weapon combo's and their Limit. (and there they even both fell short at the very least when it came to their combo's compared to the entire Org)

So yeah. That's what I look forward to the most (yes, even more than the story which I honestly think is interesting, I like dreams).

Weird thing is, I'm not even a big Riku fan.

WaveK89

Like any KH game, all of the above, but I'd have to pick storyline. Seriously, the JF trailer only shows how much more there is than I had expected.

Axеl

Website
z7.invisionfree.com
Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea.

And the rest of the story, because lolwut Vanitas etc. Other than that, all the new worlds mainly. It'll be refreshing to pick up a new KH game and not be slogging through Wonderland in the first twenty minutes.

geist226

Website
www.vividgamer.com
The storyline is definitely what I'm most looking forward to, but at the same time I am happiest for what seems to be a return to the visual style of Kingdom Hearts 1. I love seeing Sora's KH1 character model and short-haired Riku who doesn't look like the homogenized KH2 cast. Things also look very colorful, and the Dream Eater mechanic looks like it could have a lot of depth and add some great variety to the series.

Storyline tho, hardcore. This is a direct sequel to KH2, starring Sora and Riku as the two main protagonists. It's as close to Kingdom Hearts 3 as we've gotten yet.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm excited for all of the new music. Especially since there's going to be more Takeharu Ishimoto work on the OST. He did amazing work on Crisis Core, and TWEWY (<3), and I've been eargasming over Type-0's OST since the game came out. I'm also expecting Yoko Shimomura and Tsuyoshi Sekito to blow us all out of the water with amazing tracks. Actually hoping for something to sound like this:

Also excited to finally play Riku without limitations like the last games he was playable in. And the Tron: Legacy world. I'm such a Tron nut. And seeing Riku in the Tron world. Sweet dreams are made of this, who am I to disagree~

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
If there isn't some sort of Hellfire type song going on in The City of Bells I will be mad.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
1. main story progression
2. Riku playable
3. see old characters again (XH and Charnebog return)
4. gameplay
5. a game that was worth the money I spent on my 3DS
6. I want something that can make me like fantasia and after seeing it in the game I might enjoy the movie. No, I don't like it but I wish I did

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I'm excited for all of the new music. Especially since there's going to be more Takeharu Ishimoto work on the OST. He did amazing work on Crisis Core, and TWEWY (<3), and I've been eargasming over Type-0's OST since the game came out. I'm also expecting Yoko Shimomura and Tsuyoshi Sekito to blow us all out of the water with amazing tracks. Actually hoping for something to sound like this:

Also excited to finally play Riku without limitations like the last games he was playable in. And the Tron: Legacy world. I'm such a Tron nut. And seeing Riku in the Tron world. Sweet dreams are made of this, who am I to disagree~

Aside from that Eurythmics reference at the end there, I agree with this post completely. COMPLETELY I SAY!!

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
I'm really just looking forward to the feeling of being closer to KH3. All the new worlds seem cool too.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
A kiss. Some kind of romantic scene with some characters I don't care who the fuck kisses who I just want it to happen.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
fantasia-cover-caratula-disney-classic-clasico.jpg

15557_205427729387_205408189387_4117222_1071986_n.jpg

hunchback.jpg

600full-pinocchio-poster.jpg

My top four favorite Disney movies are all included in the same game. Do I need to say more?

IAMSORA

i am just happy that SORA'S STORY finally is moving forward for the first time after KH2! we are getting closer to 3 also, and im really excited for playing as riku too.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
- Storyline
- Gameplay
- Playing as Riku again
- The music!
- Maleficent doing something evil
- Pete doing something moderately useful for a change(probably won't happen though.)
- Lea! Ienzo! Aeleus!
- Kairi not getting kidnapped
- Everything!

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I really hope after Lea does whatever he does in Disney Castle that Maleficent figures she's outnumbered and starts to slowly round up another villains group like in KH1. Not on-screen obviously since that would have to reveal worlds in KH3 or other future titles.

Master Critter

I'm more excited about the story. The story of KH really got me, especially the plot in BBS, and I can't wait to see what will happen in this game (hopefully we may see Aqua and her friends being saved, or at least the start of it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back