• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► What are your favourite Disney canon animated films? And why?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkeithTheTerror

My top 10

1. Mulan - I love Mulan and always have, both the movie and the character. I'm not good at expressing this in words

2. Alice in Wonderland (1951) - Childhood nostalgia is definitely impacting my decision here, but I love this movie. The scenes are all memorable, the animation can get very weird and the music is catchy.

3. Aladdin - I've loved this movie since I was a kid, the songs are great, the humor is good and I can quote most of the scenes from the top of my head

4. Hunchback of Notre Dame - "Like Fire, Hellfire, this fire in my skin, this burning, desire, is turning me to sin." Do I need more reason?

5. Lilo and Stitch - Stitch is adorable, Lilo is cute, the entire movie is funny.

6. Beauty and the Beast
7. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
8. The Little Mermaid
9. Peter Pan
10. Lion King

sephydark

Awards
Beauty and the Beast definitely my favorite of the Renaissance movies and probably my favorite overall. Some of that is probably nostalgia, since I watched it in the theater when I was like two and was really impressed, but I also think it is a really well put-together movie with great characters.

Dumbo is probably my favorite of the movies that Walt Disney himself did. It has a nice message with some really touching moments--plus, a flying elephant is somehow a really cute concept.

And The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh gets an honorable mention for being exactly the movie I want to watch when I'm not feeling good. Adorable characters I care about, but no villain or really dramatic conflict just makes me happy watching it.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Beauty and the Beast is a masterpiece, much better than the version from Kingdom Hearts II. I also love The Little Mermaid to death, and actually don't mind Atlantica from Kingdom Hearts because of Ariel (although I despise the entire thing in KHII). Also, Winnie the Pooh is probably one of the most likable animated characters in the history of animation by this point. I just want to hug him!

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
It's really difficult for me to choose my favourites, but Hercules is probably my top one. I watched that movie so many times as a kid, it must have driven my parents crazy.
Also, while I wouldn't say it's a favourite, shout out to Zootopia for being such a great movie. I went with my family last year, and I really enjoyed it a lot.

ImVentus

Awards
The list have changed a bit but I feel good with the change
I have now re-watched all the classics and Ive enjoyed them a lot but these are the ones I feel that have had the strongest impact on me and influence as the person I am. Most of these I watched in my dubbed language and have fond memories of over the english versions.

1. Still Lion King & Tarzan
2. Big Hero 6
3. The Jungle Book
4. Lilo & Stitch
5. The Fox & The Hound
6. Mulan
7. The Little Mermaid
8. Meet The Robinsons
9. Aladdin
10. Dumbo & Brother Bear

Last edited:
Status