• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Battles Do You Want In FM+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
I made this thread especially for the ppl that have thoughts or just want to be heard! If you want a boss battle against someone or a new character or just a dumb idea, this is a place for you! Also to avoid the mega-spamming that all the Mods have to put up to...! lol.

To break the ice:
the battle b/n Roxas and Sora!
or:
The FAKE Riku vs Roxas that turned to be really popular!

I'll Be posting up my own theories later; I just want to start this thing up!

So Start Posting!!!!

---Edwin

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I like the Riku Roxas idea, it was good. I of course want the Sora Roxas battle like everyone else, and I wouldn't mind having a extra option feature in KH2 FM that allowed us to battle against any character we wanted, with any character we wanted. Eg. Riku vs Demyx, Xemnas vs Axel and many other match ups. Also it should allow us to choose any location we wanted to fight on. The would be the ulitimate for me.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Maybe some sort of fight where you get to play as Mickey? Mickey VS Diz in CoM? Haha.

Kairi VS Xehanort when he's after her.

Of course Roxas VS Riku.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I forgot about Sora vs Riku. That one would be pretty fun, I just hope he won't be weak like he was in the fight with Xemnas.

Khaston

Sora vs Twilight Thorn

Fighting the thorn was fun, I want to do it with Sora.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
There should be a Mickey vs. Lexeaus and Vexen at the same time.
or an initiation fight between Roxas vs...say Marluxia and Larxene.. pretty much any two Organization members at the same time would be wonderful.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I'd like some battles which are remotely interesting and challenging, one of the few in KH2 being Xigbar's

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Yeah, that would be a good idea. He would have the smae health as you except the stats are way better than yours. I would like to see Sora vs. 10,000 heartless that are not the armored knights. They should be a mix of every heartless.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
The 1000 Heartless fight with many types of heartless and with a little less reaction comands like Rising sun wich make the battle very easy, Riku vs. Roxas (don't know who would I play with Roxas or Riku, they are both cool and strong), Roxas vs. Sora (this one we will surley get), Knight vs. anyone (I just want to see the knight fight).

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Sora vs Roxas - of course

Sora vs Riku - I'm curious to see how they match up after all this time

Sora vs the Titans -they put 2 of the titans in the last games.....so all of them should be in 3 and forget 1 on 1 make it all 5 against Sora

Axel vs Saix - because when Axel returned to help Sora in Betwix in Between after fleeing from Saix in Hollow Bastion, he seemed awefully weak and seems like Saix beat the hell out of him..so it would be nice to see how that went down and how they match up

Axel vs Deymx - just because the pure element vs element aspect of it

Sora & Jack Sparrow *Captain* vs Davey Jones & the Kraken - just cause that freakin beast is cool as hell

Sora vs Auron - cause I wanted to fight him in 2

Sora & company vs one of the Knights - because they are so badass & probably are uber skilled

so I guess that about it

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
i was really looking forward for the heartless battle with the Behemoth (i think thats the name...)
this ones am making up:
sora vs donald and goofy. lmao.
sora vs Riku-Xehanort's Heartless form with keyblade.
Axel vs Xemnas.
Sora and comp. vs Merlin and Yen Sid
or
Yen Sid vs Merlin... @ least a cutscene and not the real battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back