• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What being is Vanitas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
If Vanitas being half of the heart of Ventus.
Ven can survived due to the connection with Sora.
How about Vanitas?
Vanitas (Ven's darkness) was strong enough to survive whilst Ven's light was weak and fragile hence why he had to connect to Sora.

Stars

リク
precisely, that is a good idea (laughing out loud xD) ahahahah
That was so scary.. Imagine Kairi with Xehanort voice just like Xion with Sora's voice in Days xD
How about Vanitas?

Maybe Vanitas is a strong darkness/negative emotions entity that is strong enough to retain his life lol

Crystal

Silver Member
Maybe with all the negative emotions xD
Or he may just have been stronger then.

Vanitas (Ven's darkness) was strong enough to survive whilst Ven's light was weak and fragile hence why he had to connect to Sora.

Ah..I see.

That was so scary.. Imagine Kairi with Xehanort voice just like Xion with Sora's voice in Days xD

This is the epic scene in Days anyway.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
thinking about this, on KHIII Xehanort will be back, what if he returns with a heart of pure darkness, then he joins with a princesses of heart and the X-Blade ir formed once again xD the final boss is Kairi
...ha...hahahahahhaa. Oh my lord, Kairi. She doesn't seem formidable at all. That is, until she pulls a Xion gender bending nightmare. XD

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
So, Vanitas as dark half of Ven's heart and if Vanitas get destroyed in his battle with Ventus, then Ventus could not wake up again?

Well when the dark half of Ven's heart was taken by MX and then later took on a will of it's own becoming Vanitas, Ven fell into a comma because Vanitas took most of Ven's strength too. But Sora's heart connected to Ven's and gave him enough strength to awaken and survive.

After Ven defeated Vanitas and destroyed the X-Blade, either Vanitas was completely destroyed or Vanitas' heart is off hidding somewhere or in someone. Either way we know Vanitas didn't go back to Ven's heart because Ven still had a heart of pure light at the end of BBS, thus because Ven still had a heart of pure light this is why when his heart left his body and went to Sora, Ven's body went into a comma instead of becoming a nobody. Remember similar thing happened to Kairi in KH1 because her heart was pure light.

How about Vanitas?

Vanitas took most of Ven's strength with him when MX seperated the dark half of Ven's heart which of course became Vanitas. This is why Vanitas can survive without a connection to anyone.

Crystal

Silver Member
Vanitas took most of Ven's strength with him when MX seperated the dark half of Ven's heart which of course became Vanitas. This is why Vanitas can survive without a connection to anyone.

So, Vanitas is a strong being after all..

MasterAqua

Website
www.facebook.com
I think that Vanitas is a Unversed himself.
Think about that: He is part of Ventus, and incarnates his darkness, his negative emotions and such.
Vanitas is able to create lesser unverserd, that once defeated, come back to him.
Once Vanitas is destroyed, being an unversed himself, what he does? He simply go back to Ventus...just his lesser unversed where bringed back to him.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i think that vanitas is the dark half of ven i dont need to know what exactly he is cause that only complicates something that isnt really important.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I think that Vanitas is a Unversed himself.
Think about that: He is part of Ventus, and incarnates his darkness, his negative emotions and such.
Vanitas is able to create lesser unverserd, that once defeated, come back to him.
Once Vanitas is destroyed, being an unversed himself, what he does? He simply go back to Ventus...just his lesser unversed where bringed back to him.

Except Vanitas is not negative emotions given twisted physical shape. He is literally a person with a heart of pure darkness. And if he wasn't raised by Xehanort he could have actually been "good" seeing how darkness =/= evil. But meh Vanitas is just one bad dude.

Dr_Mario64

Except Vanitas is not negative emotions given twisted physical shape. He is literally a person with a heart of pure darkness. And if he wasn't raised by Xehanort he could have actually been "good" seeing how darkness =/= evil. But meh Vanitas is just one bad dude.

Oh really? *taps fingers in an evil manner* I think I may have just solved one of the dilemmas I've been experiencing in writing my fic. Remind me to make you Supreme Overlord of the Universe when I become Supreme High Overlord of the Universe. That would technically make you my 2nd in command.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Oh really? *taps fingers in an evil manner* I think I may have just solved one of the dilemmas I've been experiencing in writing my fic. Remind me to make you Supreme Overlord of the Universe when I become Supreme High Overlord of the Universe. That would technically make you my 2nd in command.

You're welcome... and thank you, Your Majesty.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That Vanitas has an "own" heart is actually the focal point, or the forging of the x-blade would not have been possible.
Master Xehanort did actually do something more than just extract Ven's darkness...he also ripped out a part of Ven's heart itself (clearly observable in the BBS prologue when Ventus stands on his broken Awakening platform).
This part became Vanitas's heart and was still connected to Ven => Vanitas getting his looks when Sora mended Ven's injured heart.

The reason why Ven went comatose was first because of the cracking of his heart and the intense pain stemming from it as well as Vanitas absorbing most of his lifeforce upon his creation. The reason he later nearly dies lies in the fact that while MX ponders about that he wants to train both boys to forge the x-blade later on Vanitas continues to feed on Ven's remaining power, eventually sending his injured heart into a critical state (as he was traumatized and severely weakened Ven couldn't mount much resistance anyways) which caused MX do dump Ventus on DI.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
The best way to describe him is "Darkness Incarnate", because he is the first enemy we've seen that truly is Darkness, at least of an individual. All the other, more common enemies are born of it, except maybe the Nobodies.

"Darknesswhich caused MX do almost dump Ventus on DI."

fixed

platinumrug

I need to get my KH knowledge up if I'm going to stay up on all of this. LOL, sephiroth seems to know a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back