• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What bosses and who??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What characters (good and bad) would you like to see in KH? Pick the game they're in.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

d_fallen_1

dude, for one thing, chrono trigger and chronocross are not in kh2 because they are not ff, second ffix sucks because of the graphics and x-2 would only have paine because it would be more than likely if yuna would come she will be in ffx form

M

MegaFlare

d_fallen, you're an idiot. Every post I see of yours can be taken harshly against the author.

dude, for one thing, chrono trigger and chronocross are not in kh2 because they are not ff, second ffix sucks because of the graphics and

FFIX sucking because of the graphics? You've got to be kidding me, it's one of my favorite FFs, with my top favorite being FFX. The graphics weren't horrible, for the time it came out, they were decent. I bet you didn't even play FFIX, did you? It had a pretty good story to it ^^ I'd like to see it in Kingdom Hearts, but it's not going to happen.

Next time you have an opinion, d_fallen_1, you can state it nice and neat, and address the rest of the members with respect.

Oh, yeah, I voted FFIX here, by the way.

EnoehT

d_fallen_1 said:
dude, for one thing, chrono trigger and chronocross are not in kh2 because they are not ff, second ffix sucks because of the graphics

WHAT?! who the hell cares about graphics?! I cant beleive this!!! FF IX was like, one of the best final fantasy's EVER (ten would be the best but I HATE tidus) what about FF 7? do ya think that sucks because the graphics arent nowadays? what im trying to say is, it doesnt matter what the game looks like, but what the game is MADE of on the inside, and FF9 had a heart-touching story along with the best FF chars, Ive ever seen (tho its hard to top sephiroth as a bad guy) anyway I think I just flamed u, so I appologize. I voted FF9 too, Zidane, ViVi an maybe Amarant, awww yeah.....

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
OMG! The sexy feminine Kuja must be in KH2! XD FF9 fanboy all the way sucka! >>;

Do not flame the adorable vivi, the stupid steiner, and odd quina and the pervert Zidane. For they PWN you. And Kuja kicks Seph/Ultimecia/Seymour/Vegnagun Arshe!

o.o My second vote would be Seymour though.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
TBH i've never played any of the FF, or Chrono games but Vivi in FF9 looks cool, so I'm gonna say FF9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back