• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Bosses did you get stuck on?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Sadly, none, and I'm playing on Proud. Getting through all three stages of Terra's finale really disappointed me, since the first part alone looked waaay hard at first sight. I'm on Ven now and while he's weak there's really nothing wrong. Hopefully Aqua is more of a challenge like I hear.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I am playing Ven's story right now and I am stuck on stupid Vanitas. Anyone have any tips to be this guy? He always finishes me off with his stupid fire attack. I thought I could use Mickey to beat him for me and then come in at the last second and pound his brains out. Sadly, the strategies not working for me.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
terra - terranort was kinda difficult till i remembered that all you need to do is the lock charge thing and he is toast took me 3 tries on critical
Ven - Vanitas like 4 tries on critical
Aqua - none really =/

Vanitas Sentiment - wasnt that bad actually seemed slightly easier than the jpn one
MF - only beat it with aqua took me a lot of tires till i found out when he is open for attacks .

Gram

Banned
Awards
the only time ive actually got stuck was on the mysterious figure (ven)

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Proud Mode | Never looked at an online video for help

First boss that got to me multiple times was Vanitas. In fact, every battle with him was tough. I believe I lost on each battle at least once with Ventus, but the Vanitas battles were most troublesome.

As for Terra, I believe his Final Boss was the main one that got to me multiple times. Jeez he was insane. Oh, and Zack killed me over and over. One hit-combo kills that aren't blockable usually give me trouble.

As for Aqua, the one that really got to me was the first form boss in the Final Episode, and the two secret bosses.

nubstyle

Terra - 3rd Xehanort Battle

Ven - Nothing, i played it before so i had to problems

Aqua - Braig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back