• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What came First?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kenjibaby188

I know this is Random but hey that's my middle name. What came first the Chicken or the Egg? I would think that It would be the Chicken but of course the Chicken had to be an Egg first and If its the Egg that Came first the Chicken had to hatch the Egg. Soooooooo What do you think lol I'm Just curious to hear what everyone has to say. :confused::23:

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
I know this is Random but hey that's my middle name. What came first the Chicken or the Egg? I would think that It would be the Chicken but of course the Chicken had to be an Egg first and If its the Egg that Came first the Chicken had to hatch the Egg. Soooooooo What do you think lol I'm Just curious to hear what everyone has to say. :confused::23:

Literature

: \

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
This question is flawed in itself that the creature that made the egg that hatched the chicken would have itself been not a chicken so...

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
God created animals first, Chicken is an animal. Then two chickens fucked each other and one of em ended up with an egg, which made more chickens.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Aite, if you believe in creationism, then God created chickens first.
(chicken>egg)

As for evolution, it's probably something like the ancestor of chickens laid the egg containing the first chicken
(egg>chicken)

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
lololol HAI GUISE IM SO FUCKING RANDOM COS THATS MY MIDDLE NAME lolololololololol

do you think bears wipe their ass with leaves? OMG SO RANDOM lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back