• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► What can I do if somebody stole from me?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
So I get to campus yesterday morning and notice the wheels have been stripped from my bike.

I go to a pretty big campus so having a bike is important....now I have to buy new wheels :l

I'm guessing I don't call the police, do I? Because there's nothing they can do? I mean...if somebody just came with some tools overnight and ripped my wheels off, they can't exactly find a culprit, right?

Having said that, how much would wheels cost for a $350 bike? :(

krexia

Translator
Awards
There's probably not much anyone can do - this is why I chain my wheels and bike up when I lock it. You can report it to the police if you want, though.

A lot of bike repair shops sell second-hand parts, where you can probably get some reasonably-priced wheels. They shouldn't be that expensive unless you want some super-special hybrid tyres or something.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
I would do this: Find the guy and beat his ass, but you can't find him so...

This: Just get new wheels. If it's your only way of transportation, then you should get the wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back