• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What character did you enjoy playing as the most?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Keyblade07

Altho ventus is my Favorite Kh character (with Sora coming next) sadly he wasn’t playable in this game otherwise I would have picked him anyhow there’s no need for a list but if I had to make one then from most enjoyed to least

Sora
Riku
Kairi
Roxas
Aqua

I love aqua but I’m not into magic that much ofc I like magic but I always loved being balanced, that’s why I like ventus cause his the balanced one in birth by sleep while terra focused on strength and Aqua on magic.

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Each character had their strengths but honestly it feels like most of the focus went into Roxas and Kairi and I'm... kind of happy about that tbh. I mean I love Riku and Aqua but this was the first time Roxas has been playable since 2008 and the first time Kairi has ever been playable.

My only issue is with Kairi being so delicate in Critical Mode lol. I would at least get decently into fights/finish a phase with Riku, Roxas and Aqua before I started to panic about dying or running out of items but with Kairi I kept dying at the beginning. I never finished the fight with her in Critical but I did in Proud.

Honestly, with some tweaking, I think Kairi's playstyle would be my favorite. Between her guard, warp strike, shotlock and Limits, she felt a lot more powerful/useful than... everyone else who wasn't Sora. She was however the best experience for me. I liked experimenting with her and seeing what she could do and learning how to avoid shit with her.

Honestly, I feel like Aqua is probably the character who got the worst end of gameplay tho. She plays very much like her BbS self but without a Command Deck to save her from how her combos are and her lack of speed and... well, I guess from a gameplay perspective it makes sense since she's starting over mostly but still. Everyone else felt more powerful than her except maybe the playable characters in the giant group fight.

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ink Ribbon

Awards

Sora
Kairi
Roxas
Aqua
Riku

Sora really doesn’t need an explanation lol. He’s always got tons of fun moves and spells.

Kairi was a blast to play as. Great starting point to build off from if she does become more playable in the future. I loved the throwbacks to her princesses of heart and her joint attack with Sora.

Roxas felt a bit underpowered but that just made it more challenging. He probably had the best team up move next to Sora/Kairi.

Aqua felt a bit more floaty than usual but that just might be me. She felt smoother in fragmentary passage and base KH3 but she was still fun. Loved her tag team move with Ven.

Riku felt like Riku lol. I don’t dislike him but we’ve played pretty many times so it didn’t really feel new. Should’ve given him balloonra as part of his magic preset as a throwback to DDD or just for fun lol

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Aqua, probably. She definitely has the most refined gameplay next to Sora's, imo.

Also, am... I the only one who found Roxas' gameplay incredibly underwhelming? His combo's weren't anything special, and his mobility was less than stellar (I don't understand why they refused to give him glide despite cannonically having the ability). Oddly enough, most of his unique moves and abilities went into Sora's Double Form and Light Form, so it's odd they didn't give him more to work with. Speaking of which, his lack of a Shotlock meant he had less options overall, and it was harder to do more ranged attacks.

nocturne

Spoiler Spoiler Show

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Back