• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what character do think could end up dead in or at the end of kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdgjordan

if they decided to kill off one of there main charater in kh3 it could be durring the game or end of the game who do you think it would be now it has to be some one logical not a charater you hate so for most of you picking kairi is not an option case we all know she going to live threw the hole series.

As for me I think i could be riku at the end of kh3 this could give sora a huge change in charater and devloment to where he is fighting for revenge and going down the rong path in the next game. And riku being a lot of everyones favorit charater you would fill soras pain and it could be hole new zack scean all over again.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
like die for real or die and come back

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
For one, since there's no true concept of Death in the series, a character could, at most, be put into a position where they are essentially unable to reappear throughout the rest of the series. Riku probably wouldn't fit that, as he's far too integral to Sora's story to be taken out like that. MX is pretty much the most logical guess, in my opinion.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't think anybody will die. -_- And unlike Riku, Zack was already dead when you play FFVII so it wasn't like we knew Zack all that well until almost a decade later when we got FFVII: CC.

And if anybody were to die (like true death and not KH's ideal of death), it would be AtW or Eraqus since neither "died" the first time around.

I just don't understand why everybody insists Riku die. He is a main character and pretty deep in the story. If he "dies", Nomura would just pull a "Search for Spock" and have Riku come back to "life".

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
That one guy in Traverse Town's First District cut scene. He will emerge from his hiding place, and kill Xehanort, because he is secretly Eraqus.

Let the nay-saying commence.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
Kairi.
21ec84n.jpg

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I think he means the guy the got his heart taken by the heartless

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Riku dying would be a cliche twice. He probably die trying to save Sora (cliche numero uno) and then they'd have to go and bring him back some how (cliche deux). I seriously hope that if anyone 'dies' that its someone that'd we'd actually miss. I mean...I was like the only one who was upset that AtW got killed off, then they bring him back in the weirdest of ways...by just having him...appear. Eraqus dying was also a bummer.

But if someone has to die...*cough*donald*cough*

or Goofy and have his son Max replace him lmfao

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
AtW: GOODBYE MY OLD FRIEND!

-three games later-

AtW: WHY HELLO. IT'S NOT OFTEN I GET VISITORS.

Hey wait. AtW got visitors. o_o Why has nobody taken notice of that line?

Anyways! Braig should die. Like die die. By Xehanort's hands because what is better than sweet irony...or a full circle? Terra blasts Braig in the eye...Braig spends the years following MX's plan...then Xehanort kills him when he is done with him.

Though I think it would be sweet irony if Braig got the last word and shot Xehanort which does enough damage to mortally wound Xehanort. And of course this would take place during the final battle.

And nobody can say they don't see it Braig's death coming because it is obvious with his yakuza/mafia grunt persona he is a dead ringer for that one guy who is killed by his boss.

Last edited:

Radar

Bronze Member
I dont think any character will die. Maybe just those 2 versions of xehanort we see (which are allready dead)

Maxyli138

Anyways! Braig should die. Like die die. By Xehanort's hands because what is better than sweet irony...or a full circle? Terra blasts Braig in the eye...Braig spends the years following MX's plan...then Xehanort kills him when he is done with him.

Though I think it would be sweet irony if Braig got the last word and shot Xehanort which does enough damage to mortally wound Xehanort. And of course this would take place during the final battle.

That is both appalling and gruesome. I like it.

The person most likely to "die" would be some form of Xehanort at the end of KH3. Unless they go all sweet and sugary on the game and somehow make Xehahort turn good. Riku won't die though. Too much importance and character development to die. I don't think his death would be quite like Zack's.

State

Awards
I do not know why, but I have always felt that Riku would die a tragic death.

jdgjordan

AtW: GOODBYE MY OLD FRIEND!

-three games later-

AtW: WHY HELLO. IT'S NOT OFTEN I GET VISITORS.

Hey wait. AtW got visitors. o_o Why has nobody taken notice of that line?

And nobody can say they don't see it Braig's death coming because it is obvious with his yakuza/mafia grunt persona he is a dead ringer for that one guy who is killed by his boss.

NO NOT BRAIG NOOOOOO (gos to conner and crys) i like your theory and yet dont like at the same time I kinda hope it is that braig kills xehanort and become the main villian buts that just because i am a huge braig fan. (there so needs to be more fanfics of braig.)

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Aqua. I bet you anything she dies. Not even joking.

Maxyli138

I see screaming Aqua fans going on an angry rampage when I think about her dying. That and grown men crying.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lol, we all said she was going to die in BBS and it didn't happen. So there is a 50-50 chance in KH3. She'll probably get a happy ending, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back