• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Character do you think will be in 358/2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Cheong

What Character do you think will be in 358/2?

I think:
Roxas
Axel
Saix
Luxord
Xaldin
Larxeaus
Zexion
Xemnas
Marluxia
Unknown 14th Member
Wonderland's Character
Agrabah's Character

rellik2672

i think 358/2days will have all 13 members maybe 14 ....i dont know bout wonderlands or agrabah..are u talking about in story mode or in multiplayer?

Last edited:

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
Well I know all of the org 13 is going to be in the game cuz it take place between kh and kh2.
Wonderland characters will be in it as so will Agrabah characters
Hmmm my be Leon, Mickey, Riku, Diz.
I can't think any thing else right now.

Last edited:

Chupacabra

All the Organization members maybe the real Ansem/DiZ Riku the 14th um.. Maybe we'll even see some scenes of Sora and his friends entering chastle oblivion since no one knows when he entered the organization.. the disney characters of course -cant wait for young hercules =DDD-

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I think that all the Organization members will definately be in it. Riku should be in it too. I'm hoping for more surprise characters

Btw, you forgot Xigbar. He's already been confirmed to be a playable character in story mode... and there isn't a member called "Larxaues", There is a "Lexaeus" and a "Larxene", You don't think Demyx or Vexen will be in it?

I dunno about Disney or Final Fantasy characters, though.

John Cheong

Hmm... Maybe King Mickey will be in... Maybe a short cameo about Kairi and Namine? And Sora's memories? And the whole Organization members?

Stars

リク
Mickey will be in 358/2 days, there is a scan where he talking to one of the organization member or maybe Ansem/Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back